z

Young Writers Society

Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:36 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Hey guys my charrie profile is up and awaiting approval from @TheFantasy14 . I can't wait to join you guys, ypur characters seemed really cool! I'm gonna have a lot of fun posting for Erikenai Stone!

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:50 pm
View Likes
Kelpies says...

@LordZeus I was wondering, since Anita's last name is Stone, is there an a connection? However, she did make up her name.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

39 Reviews

Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:57 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

No @Kelpies to be honest I had forgotten that your character's last name was also Stone :P I just took the name because it sounded cool. Maybe we could have a funny moment were our characters realize this.

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:42 pm
View Likes
Sevro says...

Posted!
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation."
—Darrow from the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown<3

Spoiler! :
Formerly olsene and Caterpickle

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:23 pm
Vellichor says...

@Deskro Love the relationship post! :) However, I think it would be good to include that Zarash has been very, very careful with his thoughts and the invasion of the Light, so I'm not sure that Atlis would know for sure about his failing loyalties until later. Suspicions would certainly be founded, I just didn't think that anyone in the Legion would know for sure unless Zarash has been followed on his most recent outing, the results of which will be revealed in my and @Reneia next posts.
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

223 Reviews

Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:34 pm
Kelpies says...

@LordZeus I think that would be cool.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:53 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

@Caterpickle, let's not kill Lamar off yet, Dill. The way I see it, the Legion can't do anything until Jimmy actually dies. Unless he does, Lamar can't be found guilty of anything. Until Jimmy's condition stabilizes and they can tell if he'll live or not, I'd suggest we keep Lamar separate from the rest of the Legion in a kind of exile/house arrest thing. We could have some one on one training stuff with Mourdie and some extreme feels from Lamar at being an outcast while Jimmy heals.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:49 am
View Likes
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

AllisontheWriter wrote:@TinyJarStoredDreams and @Kelpies, since you're both in environments with lots of wild animals, I have a subplot idea that could potentially involve one or both of your characters.

Spoiler! :
Grin's supposed to capture a giant feline creature for his smuggling client, and I can see this going in two directions. 1) Said feline was found and rescued by Anita after it escaped from his client's menagerie, and Grin has to steal it back. 2) Grin and Ro travel to the planet where Dayoyme's living to capture a new creature there, which would be a great opportunity for Ro to meet a Jedi and learn a little about the Force. If Grin is unsuccessful with Anita (Grin's used to fighting with guys, so he'd definitely be caught off guard), both could happen. :)

What do you guys think?

That would actually be great Dayo also has a feline like pet (cat chihuahua ish thing that hangs out with her)
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

223 Reviews

Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:56 am
View Likes
Kelpies says...

Ooh! Then there could be a dispute as to which one is the one the client's after!

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:12 am
wakarimasen says...

Right! Grin's client is like, "Get my feline back. It's dangerous."

Grin assumes, "It must be one of those big, ferocious cats."

This could be both dramatic and hilarious at once. Have you seen Disney's Tangled? That scene where Flynn sneaks into the tower and Rapunzel whacks him with a frying pan comes to mind when I picture Grin sneaking into both characters' domains while looking for the cat. :D

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:44 am
Deskro says...

@WalkerForest1066 no problem bro, ill sort that out asap :)

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:51 am
View Likes
Vellichor says...

Some general knowledge for everyone to use at their discretion:

Zarash is outwardly a highly devoted Sith Lord, with unwavering loyalties to the Legion. I don't yet know what will some of the confrontation between he and Skye will yield, but it has the potential to be incriminating to Zarash if another Legionnaire decided to follow him for some other reason and witnessed said meeting. Again, this still will only be applicable if Zarash and Skye's actions are suspect and "unSithlike" of Zarash.

Derryn Ordo is still missing to the galaxy, as no one has yet made the connection between the "Green Mandalorian" and Derryn. Many of those who knew him believe him to have died on a shadowy mission and were not surprised at his apparent demise when they received news of his disappearance. On a slightly different note, the "Green Mandalorian" is only called as such because of the origin of the armor he wears; people who have worked with him or seen him really have no way of knowing whether he is a Mando or not. In fact, many believe him to have stolen him armor, though this accusation mainly stems from his apparent reluctance to deal with other Mandalorians. (In truth, his slight aversion to working with/ around other Mandalorians is only due to his fierce neutrality in the continuing conflict between Mandalore and the Death Watch.) Before he left Mandalore, though, he made a reputation for himself among both the Death Watch and government of Mandalore as a capable and effective warrior. Many of the people he had contact with before leaving home are among those who think him to be dead, including his own father, a high ranking member of the Death Watch.
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

39 Reviews

Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:09 am
LordZeus says...

Erikenai Stone has been accepted! Working on my first post now :D

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:20 pm
Sevro says...

@TheFantasy14, agreed. That's a good idea.
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation."
—Darrow from the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown<3

Spoiler! :
Formerly olsene and Caterpickle

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:37 pm
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

I wonder if everyone who joined this is active lol
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire