z

Young Writers Society

God of mindlessness OOC

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:21 am
Ilium417 says...

I can do any role, even the mother if you want.
Maybe we can figure out the times through the timezones. Right now, it's almost 10:30 p.m. for me, and I can usually stay up this late.

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:24 am
ForeverYoung299 says...

@Ilium417 when you wrote that, it was 10:51 a.m. for me. Somewhat the opposite

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:41 am
Ilium417 says...

Ok. Pretty cool XD
So like a twelve and a half hour difference? We can manage that.
We can't call ourselves human if we're bested by something as weak as time XDDD

701 Reviews

Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:46 am
ForeverYoung299 says...

That's right. Let the others say.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:22 am
rida says...

@ForeverYoung299, isn’t there any role for a friend left? Or maybe a random person who gets dragged into this? Or someone who wants in, because she/he believes a lot in magic?
Also, roleplays contain the story, DT contains these discussions. This way, if we want to publish the story after completing it, it’ll be easier to copy-paste.

701 Reviews

Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:32 am
ForeverYoung299 says...

We have to think about it. By the way, the main concern is who will play the character of myr? Pls tell me.
@rida I know. I made a thread there but everyone is chatting here only. This is pretty weird. I know☹️

47 Reviews

Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:33 am
rida says...

ForeverYoung299 wrote:By the way, the question is who will play the role of Myre? Whom do you think will be the best? And I am not very much experienced about the roleplay. I think we should have a writer. I mean who will write the lines except the dialogues. I hope I was able to make you understand

I think you should play the role of Myre because you’re the one with the idea, so you’ll know more about the character. Roleplay is easy, we discuss the story in the DT. We write from the character’s POV as ‘replies’ in the roleplay. We take turns writing. There are usually a few rules the person who made the roleplay adds.
Examples of the rules:
- character’s name should be on top of every message and it should be in bold and caps lock.
- this roleplay is PG, so cursing is not allowed
- if the character is being introduced into the story, then the message must contain a full description, namely:
Skin colour, hair colour, eye colour, etc.
And any other description you want to put
- please discuss plot change in the DT

Also, I didn’t understand what you meant by having a ‘writer’.

701 Reviews

Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:40 am
ForeverYoung299 says...

rida wrote:
ForeverYoung299 wrote:By the way, the question is who will play the role of Myre? Whom do you think will be the best? And I am not very much experienced about the roleplay. I think we should have a writer. I mean who will write the lines except the dialogues. I hope I was able to make you understand

I think you should play the role of Myre because you’re the one with the idea, so you’ll know more about the character. Roleplay is easy, we discuss the story in the DT. We write from the character’s POV as ‘replies’ in the roleplay. We take turns writing. There are usually a few rules the person who made the roleplay adds.
Examples of the rules:
- character’s name should be on top of every message and it should be in bold and caps lock.
- this roleplay is PG, so cursing is not allowed
- if the character is being introduced into the story, then the message must contain a full description, namely:
Skin colour, hair colour, eye colour, etc.
And any other description you want to put
- please discuss plot change in the DT

Also, I didn’t understand what you meant by having a ‘writer’.

By a writer, I mean the narrator basically. Will there be anyone who will write the lines except the dialogue? Is it allowed in roleplay?

And if everyone agrees, then I can try the role of Myr.

701 Reviews

Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:45 am
ForeverYoung299 says...

Declaration: I request you all to talk about the characters in the OOC thread. Either, it will be difficult for us to keep this place clean. Here, we will only write the roleplay. Here's the link
God of mindlessness OOC

@MapleWay @hannah0528 @rida @Ilium417

47 Reviews

Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:46 am
rida says...

@ForeverYoung299, that usually doesn’t happen in a roleplay, but yeah, we can do that. We make the rules in the roleplay, after all. Can I be the narrator then?

47 Reviews

Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:47 am
rida says...

ForeverYoung299 wrote:Declaration: I request you all to talk about the characters in the OOC thread. Either, it will be difficult for us to keep this place clean. Here, we will only write the roleplay. Here's the link
God of mindlessness OOC

@MapleWay @hannah0528 @rida @Ilium417

Um... I think you should make a whole new roleplay and leave this one. It’s already full

701 Reviews

Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:49 am
ForeverYoung299 says...

Yes, you can be the narrator. Do you have good stock of words? That is actually a necessary thing for becoming the narrator.

701 Reviews

Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:51 am
ForeverYoung299 says...

It's the place for describing the characters and talking about other matters of the roleplay.

47 Reviews

Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:51 am
rida says...

ForeverYoung299 wrote:Yes, you can be the narrator. Do you have good stock of words? That is actually a necessary thing for becoming the narrator.

My vocabulary isn’t that great, to be honest. :P but....... I’ve seen many other different and unique kind of narrators. Or else I’m fine with being a friend or the mother.

701 Reviews

Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:03 am
View Likes
ForeverYoung299 says...

So, who will play what role:

@hannah0528 : A good friend of Myr.
@Ilium417 : A friend of Myr who secretly disbelieves Myr and want to harm her. Also, the friend thinks that Myr can do black magic without understanding her.
@rida : The mother, she is a bit timid
@MapleWay : The father of Myr. The character is a bold one and doesn't believe in extramundane powers.
@ForeverYoung299 : Myr. She is basically an innocent child reading in class 5. Suddenly, she got some sort of power. The source is unknown. The power is what she thinks really happens. Many times, her thoughts caused great damage to the world and she regrets about that. But, no one suspected her for that. But, gradually many began to suspect her because of many incidences. The problem is she can't tell about her powers to anyone. She wants to stop thinking or at least control her thinking which seems to be quite difficult. Her goal is to be mindless. At last, she was successful and then she was also able to tell her life story and about her powers to all. Then, she came to be known as goddess of mindlessness
Last edited by ForeverYoung299 on Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

"I feel like if men sent unsolicited dragon pics instead of *other* unsolicited pics they’d get a lot further in life"
— ShadowVyper