z

Young Writers Society

Animorphers DT

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:59 am
Sonder says...

I'm wondering if I should wait for Wolf and Steggy to post or not, because now I'm not sure whether the stalker post would fit in anymore?
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:16 am
Steggy says...

I don't know when Wolfie's going to post, so I think you can go right ahead?
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

254 Reviews

Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:30 pm
Sonder says...

I just don't know if it fits very well anymore? Maybe I won't include another Animorpher and just have Jinx escape on his own, then tell the others when he goes to school again? @LeftyWriter what do you think? I feel bad that I haven't posted in so long; again, life is insane. >.<
~Thoreau

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:57 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

@Nightcrawler

I think you can go ahead and post the way you planned it. The last post took place on a Friday and if Wolfie's post is supposedly going to take place at night, then Jinx's post could happen on his way home from school on Friday before they head out to the lab.

The stalker could either be from the Japanese or the rebel group. If there is going to be Japanese at the lab, then maybe it would make sense for the rebel group to be in Jinx's post? The lab blowing up probably made them panic and want to keep a closer eye on the Animorphers so they can keep track of them.

But yeah, go right ahead, Night. And I don't see why Riley couldn't still be in your post. Maybe they were both walking home after the science class but Jinx got a ten minute head start? Anyway, I think it'll fit in okay before Wolfie's post.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

254 Reviews

Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:14 am
Sonder says...

Honestly I want to write it so bad but I don't know when I'll have the time... I've been trying to get to it for weeks now. I feel so bad. ;-;
~Thoreau

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:18 am
Wolfi says...

Go on ahead with your post if you have time, Night. I'm sure I can fit the field trip around whatever you post. I'm short on time myself but I'm going to be gone this weekend and have to post before Friday.

Another question: are the animorphers going to wear their special suits to the lab? Changing into their animal forms might come in handy very soon, and naturally the suits would be very convenient.
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

93 Reviews

Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:42 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Now that Neon morphed wearing the suit, I would think it would make sense for Cole to bring the rest when they meet up for their trip. Considering I didn't get a chance to go into that in my post, in your post Neon could meet up with them and gloat about how he has a suit and they don't, then Cole could pull out a bag and toss everyone one, or something along those lines.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

254 Reviews

Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:16 am
View Likes
Sonder says...

I'm halfway through my post. I think I'll finish tomorrow.
~Thoreau

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:11 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Perfect timing, Night, and epic post! You're such a good writer, it's not fair ;-;

As for my own post, all of you of course let me know if I should edit anything.
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

93 Reviews

Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:53 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

LOVED your posts, guys!

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:57 am
View Likes
Steggy says...

AMAZING POSTS, YOU TWO.

also, @wolfie36

But Charlotte Anthony sounds a heck of a lot better.

jealous girlfriend alert. hehe
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:23 pm
Europa says...

Hey. Before your all "FANTASY! YOUR ALIIIVE!" I came to tell you I'll be inactive for a while. I really don't want to leave this SB, so If you could take over Riley for me, @LeftyWriter, that would be great.

93 Reviews

Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:17 pm
Lefty says...

Yeah, Sure @TheFantasy14. I could do that. Thanks for letting us know you're planning to take a hiatus. I hope things are going okay?

Anyway, let me know if anything changes. ;)

93 Reviews

Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:27 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

Wow, I just realized that this round has been going for almost a month, plus an extra 10 days between this round and the last.

Be sure to let me know if life is crazy, okay? Just so I know if people are just busy or if the storybook is dying. Or if you guys are unsure of what should happen next. I really don't want to make you guys feel like I'm stressing anyone out or being pushy, but I would like to know where we stand. Thanks!

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:00 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Well I already posted. I think that @Wolfie36 said that she and @Steggy were planning their posts together, so that would mean that steggy should be posting next. The other people who haven't yet posted are:
@HazelGrace16
@Sunshine1113
@Chaser

Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.
— Holden Caulfield