Snatching Second Chances OOC

201 posts1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
@Spearmint am in pad atm


oooooooh
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
also in the pad
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8344
Reviews 195
i could jump in in 30mins or so!
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
we r just chilling no rush
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
no real rush tbh we be chillin. i has cleaning to do but i'll probs be in there all day~
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 38077
Reviews 321
i'm also there now! ^^
mint, she/her


.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 7705
Reviews 38
@Eleyktra, I could do some for our post now if you could! ^^
he/she/they


winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya
Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 7705
Reviews 38
I can't believe I misspelled that lol @Elektra
he/she/they


winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya
Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8344
Reviews 195




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
new post new post new post
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8344
Reviews 195




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8344
Reviews 195
Remembered I recorded the song I wrote for Amber's intro post :^)))

it here
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.




User avatar
Gender Trans Masc Non-binary
Points 14748
Reviews 110
Hello, everyone!!

I just want to thank @soundofmind so much for keeping this alive. I have massive plans for this SB, so returning to so much excitement is a good feeling. I had to take a step back from YWS due to complicated personal reasons, but I'm hoping to be more active again, which means pushing along this story so we can finally compete. I already have the first tournament planned so I hope you all are excited.
They/he

"wist how dare you play with my heartstrings like that" ~ winter
"wist is in every rp" ~ley
“ah yes, fear Wist's smile :slight_smile: <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8757
Reviews 217
Yayyy Wist! <3 Glad to have you back!
“Ley moves and I am a couple feet behind, waiting.” - winterwolf0100
“Ley you will be fine because we all have magic powers that will protect you.” - WeepingWisteria

Ley, she/her
dreamer♡




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 7705
Reviews 38
Yay!! Welcome back, Wist :] Can't wait to hear your thoughts on everything we did :]
he/she/they


winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya
Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa



Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown