I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor "Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt Genesis 3:19
AHH YES!! They will be besties :>> I love him, he was so fun making up and I have a feeling I'm going to have so much fun playing him mwahahaha (he's based off me and a friend kinda, at least personality--and kind of look--wise)
Hiiii so umm… I know y’all are full >.> but Wist was talking about how cool this concept was, and said if I wanted their Sky spot, I could have it. Would that be okay with everyone here? <.<
he/she/they
winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa
I am Wist and I am confirming that I did say this. I have not started so if it’s cool with y’all, I’m donate that spot to the needy XDDD
They/he
"wist how dare you play with my heartstrings like that" ~ winter "wist is in every rp" ~ley “ah yes, fear Wist's smile :slight_smile: <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint Pfp is made by Crowesn
I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction. — Silvern