z

Young Writers Society

Read and Review!

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:50 pm
Lightsong says...

@felistia: Done! Come back again sooner or later! :D
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

289 Reviews

Reviews: 289
Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:56 pm
MissGangamash says...

Hi! I was wondering if you could read and review an extract from a novel I'm working on. Here's the link : Bad Seed (extract)

I'm uploading a whole novel on here and I'm about half way through it already. I would appreciate reviews on that but if you don't have the time I understand, it's quite long. Here's the link anyway: The Progeny (Prologue)

Thank you and hope you enjoy :D

472 Reviews

Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:48 pm
Lightsong says...

@MissGangamash: It'd take a while to review the Bad Seed's excerpt, so hopefully you'll be patient! :D Unfortunately, I can't review The Progeny right now as I'm reviewing another novel, and my status as a worker limits my reviewing.
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

289 Reviews

Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:47 pm
MissGangamash says...

Thank you :) I will be patient haha. And no problem about The Progeny, I didn't expect you to have the time but I though I'd just ask :)

472 Reviews

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:58 pm
Lightsong says...

@MissGangamash: Done! Come back again sooner or later! :D

- David L. Ulin

289 Reviews

Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:58 pm
MissGangamash says...

Thank you!

472 Reviews

Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:52 am
Lightsong says...

*blows dust on topic* ;)

- David L. Ulin

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:29 am
Charm says...

Can you please review my novel, New Haven.
Here's the link to the first chapter:
New Haven: Chapter 2: The Train of Memories

472 Reviews

Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:08 am
Lightsong says...

@MadWriter7: That's the second chapter, not the first. Which one you want me to review? >.>

- David L. Ulin

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:23 pm
Sins says...

Heya Lightsong!

I was just wondering if you'd mind taking a mosey on over to the first chapter of my novel. Would be much appreciated :P

The Boy Who Broke Mirrors (Chapter One)

Please and thank you!
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

472 Reviews

Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:31 pm
Lightsong says...

Somehow I feel like this is the effect of putting a new status in my profile... e.e THAT BEING SAID, I would try reviewing this chapter quickly, @Skins, using the phone. >.> If I don't review quickly, it means I'd review it eventually, when I buy a new laptop charger. :D

- David L. Ulin

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:24 pm
Sins says...

Oh that's fine, no worries!
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

Random avatar

Reviews: 12

472 Reviews

Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:19 pm
Lightsong says...

@Skins and @themanofstars: Reviews done! Do come back again soon! :D

- David L. Ulin

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:21 pm
Rascalover says...

Do you review any realistic romances?
Ohana Means Family~ Chapter Two

Please :)
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain