z

Young Writers Society

Key's Keysmashing

415 Reviews

Reviews: 415
Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:57 am
keystrings says...

@herbalhour — sure I can look over it and leave some thoughts!
name: key/string/perks
pronouns: she/her/hers and they/them/theirs

novel: the clocktower (camp nano apr 24)
poetry: the beauty of the untold (napo 2024)

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:44 pm
View Likes
Moonlily says...

Hello Hello, I do not know how active this thread is, but I was wondering If I could get some feedback I would appreciate it. Just as a warning, it does have some strong language. Thank you.

Name of the piece: Ophelia Is Choking.

Link: Ophelia Is Choking.

Concerns; I am trying to get it published in a magazine so anything you think could boost or up the quality would be a big help!

I do hope this, is not a big ask. Thank you once again for taking the time to read this.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:34 am
View Likes
avianwings47 says...

Hi, Key. I'm requesting another review because I love your reviews. I started a novel and have been posting first drafts on YWS to help with the revision process. It would be great if you could check out the most recent chapter I have posted. (dw it's only chapter 4) Also, I would totally understand if you don't want to go through all the other chapters just to look at chapter four. If that's the case, I can give you a small summary of the previous chapters if you so choose. (but I might also ask you for reviews on later chapters if you're willing :eyes:)
Here's chapter 1
and here's chapter 4
hi

415 Reviews

Reviews: 415
Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:09 am
View Likes
keystrings says...

Hi @Moonlily ! Apologies for not getting to review your poem yet — are you still wanting feedback? ^^

@avianwings47 Hi ! Give me a tag if I haven’t gotten to your first chapter in a week or two — I’m happy to give a review but I am pretty busy currently xD so please don’t mind a brief wait!
name: key/string/perks
pronouns: she/her/hers and they/them/theirs

novel: the clocktower (camp nano apr 24)
poetry: the beauty of the untold (napo 2024)

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:33 pm
View Likes
Moonlily says...

Hey! Since It I am trying to get published I had to take it down just to follow the guidelines but if it's okay, I could link to my novel's prologue.

it's a paranormal fantasy/romance and is hopefully not that long of a read.

Everbound Prologue : Tapestries And Temptations.

thank you for understanding.

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:19 pm
View Likes
TheRebel2007 says...

keystrings wrote:Hey @TheRebel2007 ! This sounds cool -- I'll start with chapter one this week. ^^

Hey, Key, remember me? Guess what? I just dropped a new chapter of Nine a few days back. Would you like to review it along with the other ones? Thanks in advance! :p

Half goat, half fish, all goatfish.
— OSP Red