Nintendo Wii
47%

Total votes : 34

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:39 am
Griffinkeeper says...

The Wii and the PS3 will both be out soon, in opposition to the X-box 360.

Which one will you (or do you wish you could) purchase?
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:40 am
Poor Imp says...

Wii
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:48 am
Firestarter says...

I'm going with Nintendo Wii, since I need to lose my Playstation ownership somewhere, and I never enjoy playing on any kind of X-box. Nintendo makes amazing games!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:13 am
Black Ghost says...

Mii Love Wii. :D

90 Reviews

Reviews: 90
Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:53 am
rosethorn says...

Playstation 3 most definetly.

Though Zelda is bomb, it's the only reason I'll consider picking up a Wii this Christmas.

Playstation 3 has the best selection of games and will, as expected, rein supreme over the rest.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:41 pm
Nate says...

Wii!

I'm waiting until Friday to pick one up. I figure stores will be getting their second or third shipments by then and I should have a decent amount of luck in finding one.

277 Reviews

Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:08 pm
Black Ghost says...

I tried ordering sunday morning from Costco.com but I failed miserably because I got an error at checkout. Then I tried going to the actual Costco and I got there five minutes after they opened and they were all gone. :(

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:14 pm
Teufelshund says...

I've got a 360 myself...slightly less graphics power than the PS3, but with the 360 comes Halo 3 and Microsoft's experience with their Live network (which I'm a huge fan of).

I think the competition between the PS3 and the Xbox 360 will be far tighter than the old PS2 v. Xbox. Back in the day, you either had an Xbox or you were second-class. The technological gap between Sony and Microsoft's products is narrowed in the next-gen consoles, so it's pretty much personal preference on the 360/PS3 front.

And the Wii.....
*Laughs*
If Microsoft or Sony can develop a motion-sensitive controller, then the Wii will be seen as it truly is: a recycled Gamecube compressed into a small shell of plastic.
Semper Fidelis

"If I became a philosopher, if I have so keenly sought this fame for which I'm still waiting, it's all been to seduce women basically. "

-Jean-Paul Sartre

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:40 pm
Bjorn says...

Teufelshund wrote:And the Wii.....
*Laughs*
If Microsoft or Sony can develop a motion-sensitive controller, then the Wii will be seen as it truly is: a recycled Gamecube compressed into a small shell of plastic.

:lol: Hahahahaha....no. And in any case, at least you're not being ripped off for it. That being said, Wii. Although I'm waiting this one out. I hardly play my Gamecube anymore, so there would be little sense in buying the Wii just yet; and besides, I'm getting the Gamecube version of Twilight Princess when it comes out next month.

Cheers for Nintendo! :o
Killing For Peace Is Like F#@%ing For Chastity
Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!

277 Reviews

Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:12 pm
View Likes
Black Ghost says...

I disagree with you,Teufelshund, I believe the Wii will beat the PS3. Maybe not in graphics, no, but in fun gaming. The same thing happened with the PSP and the DS. Although the PSP seemed better when it came out, now it's clearly second to the fun gaming found on the DS.

-Tony

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:50 am
Ego says...

rosethorn wrote:Playstation 3 most definetly.

Though Zelda is bomb, it's the only reason I'll consider picking up a Wii this Christmas.

Playstation 3 has the best selection of games and will, as expected, rein supreme over the rest.

No way. Playstation hs the worst variety of games ocming out--especially considering next to none of tem are exclusive. Almost everything is coming out for the 360 and Wii also. 360, as with te original XBox, will have the best selection of games and best exclusive titles.

Plus..Halo. I know, I know, everyone gets tired of hearing it...but that doesn't make it any less HUGE.
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

672 Reviews

Reviews: 672
Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:42 pm
Squall says...

Hunter wrote:
rosethorn wrote:Playstation 3 most definetly.

No way. Playstation hs the worst variety of games ocming out--especially considering next to none of tem are exclusive. Almost everything is coming out for the 360 and Wii also. 360, as with te original XBox, will have the best selection of games and best exclusive titles.

Plus..Halo. I know, I know, everyone gets tired of hearing it...but that doesn't make it any less HUGE.

Playstation 3 has Final Fantasy XIII (The next coming of Jesus) coming soon, Wii has Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Xbox360 has Halo 3. The only reason I might consider buying Ps3 is because of Final Fantasy XIII
"To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive."

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:28 pm
sabradan says...

Xbox 360. It has the best selection of graphics, most of which are exclusive, much unlike the PS3, and the graphics are equal to, or only slightly behind the PS3.

The only thing the PS3 has thats new is an updated graphics card, and a faster processor. Its basically a souped-up ps2. Very few, if any, orignal games, and nothing new to offer. So why should I spend 500 bucks on it?

The Wii looks cool and I like the concept but I'm not sure about gameplay for certain kinds of games, and I'm not sure about how many/what kinds of new games are going to be put out for it. So I may change my mind, but until I see more game development, I'm going with XBOX 360. Which is also the only one I've actually played. But I do still kinda want a Wii, but I still have to see what kind of games they're putting out.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:13 am
Dynamo says...

I'd have to say Play Station 3 because of the graphics. The Nintendo Wii would be my second choice, I'm looking forward to all the shooting games that will be coming out for it. Microsoft released the Xbox 360 before they worked out all the kinks, the damn thing vaporized the games.

It's so refreshing to talk about video games again, in Japan you have to pay money to use a damn computer at an Internet cafe if you don't have one at home. At least they give you free drinks.

Before the new ones came out I had all 3 of the competitor systems, now I'm gonna have to buy them all again to get my bragging rites back.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:43 am
electricbluemonkey says...

N64 for the win.

Greatest console ever.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson