z

Young Writers Society

Happy Valentines Day!

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:22 am
hekategirl says...

ZZAP: If your writing that poem to EVERY girl on this site, then how can we be flatterd? if you wrote a spechil valintine poem to each of us, saying somethign uniqe and spechil, then i'd be flatterd.
But, anyway, Happy Valintines day everyone! :hearts_eyes: :hearts_eyes: :hearts_eyes:
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:25 am
Crysi says...

By the way.. I have a valentine for everyone in my blog. :D
Love and Light

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:51 am
ZZAP says...

Wow! Okay... Whatever... Forget the greeting then. If that's how people react. :( Seriously guys, you need to act like normal people for once. I'm tempted to just delete my message if this is how it is taken. While yes, I do "flirt", my post was out of being nice and caring. As you all can't see that, or just too damn thick, then me flirting with all the girls would mean the same thing to you. *sigh* I am the only one for woman's rights, the Pro-Abortion. I would think all of you knew this. I hate suicide because I like everyone and would hate to see it happen to anyone. Since suicide occurs lots of times in the female sex, I decided to protect them by hating what they did. Why on this board people judge the way I do things. I have values and morals you know! Whatever!

Z
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:00 am
electricbluemonkey says...

YAY! I got a card from Crysi!
Last edited by electricbluemonkey on Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:08 am
ZZAP says...

Midnight wrote:I hate Valentines Day.

21 wrote:i am with you midnight. i HATE valentines day. and no it is not b/c i am singls and depressed, i just think it is a stupid-fake holiday. the card and candy companys ahve commercialied any real meaning it might have had right out of it.

Fire wrote:ZZAP, not another post attempting to increase your stature with the ladies on the board. As much as they may enjoy it, it's quite pathetic. They possibly fail to see all your are doing is trying to get attention and gratitude from women. But oh well, arrogance is very eay to pull off online.

Cry wrote:You are SO concieted.

Demon wrote:Am I the only (girl) here not flattered?!

Just thought I'd pick out a couple phrases that people stated on this lovely day... You may not like these days, but I did not make this post for you to hate on it. Also I bolded some loving terms thrown at me, which pertain the caring and pleasent mood. :roll: I know people that don't have a Valentine, a lot of them females. They are even more intimidated by the fact of other girls prancing around their roses and cards. Self-insecurity is the number one reason girls are so shy and easily offended. Be greatful you can have the option of celebrating a holiday, for there are those that do not have the option. Go give someone a hug for me, as it seems all all need some caring in your lives. :?

Z
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:32 am
Perra says...

No, Z, don't delete it! I recognize as what you do and say as being part of your personality, and not out of being conceited! Otherwise you would have acted like every girl here loves you, no one hates you, and would have said things hinting or showing those things a lot more in your post. Instead, you were sweet enough to give all of us girls a Valentine so we wouldn't feel left out if we didn't get one in real life. I also see your flirting as just flirting, and not something you do to get attention. I thank you again for a lovely Valentine, complete with roses and candy! Thank you, Z!
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:37 am
Nai says...

I'm sorry but I don't see why your still backing up Z... if you haven't seen what he said on the self-mutilation thread...I think you should look. It was closed because of all the anger towards him.

And by the way yes please delete it, I for one have had enough of the shadowed "romantic"
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:38 am
Elelel says...

awwww, I thought it was sweet, and I'm not one of Z's lady fans either. It makes you feel better if you hate the day, and I don't think he really "improved his status with the ladies" because *shrugs* he just didn't. It's just what he does, and everyone should know that by now.

I'm sorry but I don't see why your still backing up Z... if you haven't seen what he said on the self-mutilation thread...I think you should look. It was closed because of all the anger towards him

Oh, I don't think I need to look. Old memories :roll:
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:41 am
Happy Lizard says...

Don't turn this into an argument!
He just did something nice!

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:35 am
Crysi says...

ZZAP wrote:
Midnight wrote:I hate Valentines Day.

21 wrote:i am with you midnight. i HATE valentines day. and no it is not b/c i am singls and depressed, i just think it is a stupid-fake holiday. the card and candy companys ahve commercialied any real meaning it might have had right out of it.

Fire wrote:ZZAP, not another post attempting to increase your stature with the ladies on the board. As much as they may enjoy it, it's quite pathetic. They possibly fail to see all your are doing is trying to get attention and gratitude from women. But oh well, arrogance is very eay to pull off online.

Cry wrote:You are SO concieted.

Demon wrote:Am I the only (girl) here not flattered?!

Just thought I'd pick out a couple phrases that people stated on this lovely day... You may not like these days, but I did not make this post for you to hate on it. Also I bolded some loving terms thrown at me, which pertain the caring and pleasent mood. :roll: I know people that don't have a Valentine, a lot of them females. They are even more intimidated by the fact of other girls prancing around their roses and cards. Self-insecurity is the number one reason girls are so shy and easily offended. Be greatful you can have the option of celebrating a holiday, for there are those that do not have the option. Go give someone a hug for me, as it seems all all need some caring in your lives. :?

Z

Look, I was joking with my comment, alright? You and I haven't talked for a while, and I never did know where we stood. I really did think this was a sweet gesture. Ok, so I didn't agree with your post in the self-mutilation thread. Whatever. I don't hate you for it. I still think you're a great guy. A bit too aggressive for me, but a great guy nonetheless.

Guys, let's give him a break, alright? This is reminding me of what happened at YFW. Nai, chill hon. He made one controversial post. Give him some room for error. If we can't stop attacking a hard-working member who has done nothing wrong except to be himself, then we can't very well call ourselves an open community, now can we?

Here we go again..
Love and Light

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:53 am
hekategirl says...

Yeah, I agree with Crysi. ZZAP was just trying to be nice, so I take back what I said :-)
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:54 am
Tara says...

"Come on people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together try and love one another right now."
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:41 am
Midnight says...

jesus don't be offended. I said the poem was cute. I just hate Valentines Day because I'm single and had to spend last evening in a pub. Pubs are great, not on Valentines day with drunken men going 'allright sweetheart wheres your valentine'. Leave me and let me die :p
available

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:45 am
Midnight says...

Just to point out I was in the pub with friends, i'm not that lonely.

Also I gave up Chocolate for Lent (not really a religious thing, just testing my willpower) so it made Valentines Day even more unbearable.
available

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:12 pm
Wulie says...

Ah valentines day is over it was a nice thing to do zzap even if it was to be more popular or whatever you had your heart in the right place - meh never thought valentines dya could hold so many arguements. Hope your V-day wasn't to bad for all of you ( mine was lol )
muchous love wu
'Sadistic lies we form like the web of a spider, the truth we hide like our flaws.'

"My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together."
— Bishop Desmond Tutu