Among Us Review Day: Avatar Requests

67 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
@SpiritedWolfe Thanks! I should have been for clear. The first one is what I wanted! :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2238
Reviews 28
Hi! I would love to join this event. May I request for the yellow color with a banana hat. Thanks!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2569
Reviews 95
I would like a green avatar with a beanie?
psalm 147:3- he heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

love ya




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 26330
Reviews 767
@raindrops
Spoiler
Image


@hannah0528
Spoiler
Image
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1468
Reviews 34
Sorry I'm a little late if it's not too late can I have the lime color with the cat head hat?
*boop*




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 26330
Reviews 767
Sorry it took so long to get back to you @ChesTacos! Here is your avatar :)
Spoiler
Image


And @anyoneelse who is stalking this thread, it's not too late to join in the fun and get your own Among Us avatar!! ^^
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1468
Reviews 34
Thanks for making one on such sort notice!!! @SpiritedWolfe
*boop*



Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink