"Often, the best way to improve is swallowing your ego and realizing you're a terrible writer in all aspects of writing, then working to improve it." -R.U.
And surprisingly, that was the first book I ever read.
Maybe this is what they call as, "Love at first sight."
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.
When I was a very little kid, my Mom told me about the Greek Myths section of the Public Library, so I sat down and read a few. That day, I completely used up the number of books my Grandma's card could take out. It was amazing, and I've been obsessed ever since. The singular book was Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I read it when I was 5 and wanted to be like J. K. Rowling so bad I wrote my first (really really babyish) story.
Nothing to see here, puny mortals. Move along.
"I’m always going to embarrass myself and I’m pretty comfortable with that now." — Misha Collins
May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death. — An Unknown Bride, Leap Year