Featured Member Oct 14 - 27: DreamWork!

10 posts
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 3000
Reviews 10
DreamWork is the top reviewer of October 2013 so far, and has been a force to be reckoned with since joining the site in only early September. Thus, DreamWork is YWS' featured member for Oct. 14 through the 27! Congratulations, and thank you @DreamWork for all your reviewing!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
CONGRATS! You're doing great! :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 10085
Reviews 147
Congrats, DreamWork!!
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

saint carina, patron saint of rp
—SilverNight




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 20010
Reviews 408
From a former FM, congrats!

I've seen you around, and I know that you deserve this honor.
Screw Yolo. I'm a cat. Nine lives losers!

I think I used to be HomeschooledTeen




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 27927
Reviews 532
Congratulations!! :D
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 189
Congrats you!
You deserve it!

Image
If Novels are a bucket of imagination, Short story is a bucket of imagination made to fit a mug.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13420
Reviews 212
Congrats mate!

Batman approves
Image
"I never saved anything for the swim back."


Do not mistake coincidence for fate. - Mr Eko

they're selling razor blades and mirrors in the street




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3888
Reviews 763
Congratulations DreamWork!! :D
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.





User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37918
Reviews 836
You deserve it. Great job!!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10840
Reviews 202



I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom