A newbie? In MY Welcome Mat? It's more likely than you thin-

4 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 675
Reviews 4
hello did my clickbait work :^)

I'm Whist, and I used to be a member (more like lurker) of YWS before leaving around... 2 years ago? I came back with a different name for a fresh start and to see what the talented people here are doing for NaNoWriMo. Glad to see some of the same lovely people still frequenting this site!

I haven't written in aaaages; apologies in advance for subjecting y'all to terrible reviews and writing, but I look forward to learning from everyone here <3
“We’re all rough drafts of the people we’re still becoming.” - Bob Goff




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 140177
Reviews 1310
Welcome!!
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 825
Reviews 453
Welcome! (:
*insert quirky signature here*




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1234
Reviews 590
I know I already posted a welcome message on your wall, but welcome back to the site! It's always great seeing familiar faces.
mage

[ they/them ]

queer and here.



Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)