z

Young Writers Society

Top Ten Things In Your Room!

Reviews: 0
Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:22 pm
butterflyflutterby2 says...

Whats your top ten things in your room :)

1: Computer ( Only use it for music and writing)
2: bookshelf
3: Bed
4: Cd Player
5: Cd rack
6; Notepads
7: Tv
8: Posters and Pics
9: School Stuff
10: Camera

GET POSTING !!! :smt003
"Royalties are the money you earn each week after publishing a book..." "Okay" "Guess where i learned that from?" "Were?" " SIMS3!"

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:40 pm
austenite says...

Hmmm....

1. My bed. Comfiest place in da house!!

2. My photowall of all my friends back home in Oz.

3. My bookshelf, which is thinking about crashing down any day now.

4. My phone and it's charger. My whole life!!

5. My camera. Happy snaps!

6. My iPod player. Music!

7. My bear, Buddy.

8. My not so lucky Chelsea FC scarf.

9. The drawer stuffed full of notebooks.

10. Speaking of notebooks, my Spirax collection, a brand of notebook you can't get in the UK.
I will eviscerate you in fiction. Every pimple, every character flaw. I was naked for a day; you will be naked for eternity.
Chaucer, A Knight's Tale

Deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance.
Oscar Wilde

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:10 pm
iceprincess says...

1. Computer. For surfing the web and listening to music! :D

2. Moleskine notebooks. I just can't seem to write without my favourite brand of notebooks.

3. Pencils. Again, I just have to write with a pencil, or else I can't write anything good.

4. Mobile phone, for texting. :D

5. Bed. 8)

6. Bookshelves. My dictionaries, thesaurus, and other reference books live up there. :D

7. Camera. Even though it's not a DSLR, it will have to do for the time being. =/

8. Fountain pens. I don't know why, but I really like drawing with them.

9. My dolls and teddy bears. They occupy half of my bed! :wink:

10. Blackboard and chalks! I jolt down every single random thought down there when I'm bored, or when I have writer's block. Like now. :(
you'll never find another sweet little girl with sequined sea foam eyes
ocean lapping voice, smile coy as the brightest quiet span of sky
and you're all alone again tonight; not again, not again, not again.
and don't it feel alright, and don't it feel so nice? lovely.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:54 pm
NinjaCookieMonster says...

1. Bed. Tis the ultimate.

2. Computer (der!)

3. Binder/pens.

4. Notebook/pens.

5. My whiteboard.

6. My papers- very important.

7. My door. It rocks.

8. Tiffany's pokemon drawings and some letters by my desk. They're really great.

9. My dresser- for all my tees.

10. My fish tank filled with rubber balls. Don't ask.
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

Random avatar

Reviews: 28
Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:18 am
mollytate says...

1) My Lab Top and all of it's contents. It's the only way I know how to write.

2)My assortment of books. When I'm not writing, I'm reading.

3)My ipod. I'd literally die without music.

4)A fish tank that houses my pet electric blue Lobster, Ninja. (aka the apple of my eye, the honey in my tea :smt001 )

5)My Bible. I read it every night.

6) My camera and also a victoria's secret box filled with old pictures, notes and letters.

7)My purse. Weird, I know, but it's where I keep all my make-up necessities and my favorite perfume.

My furry pink blanket. I can't sleep without it.

9)My mirror. No, I'm not vain. I like to write on it with lip-stick and dry-erase markers...

10)All of the dresses in my closet. They're my favorite things to wear.

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:27 pm
*coco says...

Hmm, let me think...

1. My bed - my heaven on earth

2. My book collection - I have so many that I can't find a shelf for them, so their just stacked under my bed :)

3. My laptop - I would die without it

4. Collection of feather top pens - what can I say? I'm uber girly :D

5. My whiteboard - upon which I doodle random and important information

6. My mini fridge - filled with fizzy drinks and chocolate for when I'm feeling down

7. My closet - a wonderland of cute outfits, shoes and jewellery boxes. When I was little it used to be my secret den :mrgreen:

8. Scented candles - I have about 4 big ones lined up on each window and I light them every night. There's just something so soothing about them...

9. I pod - goes without saying

10. My memory wall - there's a small wall in between my two bedroom windows which I've stuck pictures, drawings, postcards and other memorable items on. I started in when I was 12 so you can imagine how packed it is by now!

*coco
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

197 Reviews

Reviews: 197
Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:37 pm
Jetpack says...

1. iPod speakers doubling as an alarm clock. <3

2. The pile of just read books, and the "must-get-around-to" ones.

3. At least 3 notebooks, but no pens, because I seem to lose them every time I sit down to write.

4. Lights in the shape of flowers along my headboard.

5. The soft toy corner, filled with - you guessed it - beanies and also, a 2-3 foot giant panda plushie.

6. A mattress near the window where I sit to think/write.

7. All my old school books, right from Reception up to Year 10 (9th grade, Americans), which I've just finished.

8. Boxes of books under the bed and two bookcases, one of which is empty because its content is all over the floor.

9. Clothes on a rail, in a chest of drawers and on the back of the chair near my desk.

10. Two doors in the wall which are less than a metre high, leading to insulation. My friends call them the "fairy doors".
Last edited by Jetpack on Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

213 Reviews

Reviews: 213
Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:53 pm
SporkPunk says...

I share a room with my sister...so I don't have much space. BUT I do have my own closet.

1. My bed, which has this lovely red and white polka dot print, it goes well with my...(go on to number 2)

2. My record wall. I have a wall decorated with ancient vinyl LPs, in honor of my collection. :D I went scouring some yard sales today, and I came home with two Johnny Cash LPs, a Village People LP, some others, and my own personal treasure: Meet the Beatles! from 1964. I don't think that one is going on my wall.

3. My laptop. I could not live without this thing. Also matches my red/white/black color scheme. :D I use it mainly for writing, music, coding, and gaming. (Yes...I'm a bit of a geek.) With my laptop, is my red see-through glass tray. I hold all of my accessory stuff on it, like cables and iPod adapters, and software information, flash drives, assortment of pens, (I am always losing pens!) stuff like that.

4. My black metal night table, which doubles as a chest of sorts. It has EVERYTHING in it. From my yearbooks to my old and broken headphones, they're in there.

5. My closet, which also has my bookshelves. It has all kinds of cute outfits, and the myriad books I have, as well as a sea of shoes on the floor of it. Oh, and my colony of hoodies. I have like twelve or so.

6. My bureau, which holds boring stuff, but on top is awesome. I have a Toulouse postcard framed that my French friend sent me for my birthday, and my small red and white lamp. Also, some awards I got from debate team and my plaque. I placed third in my state's spelling bee in eighth grade. I was THIS CLOSE to going to nationals.

7. My notebook stack, with my black mesh cup thing that holds pencils, pens, sharpies, highlighters, and this weird, yet useful, paint marker I somehow obtained. I don't really write in my notebooks much anymore, BUT they are useful for jotting down ideas because I don't take my laptop everywhere I go.

8. Music box with spaces to put jewelry. My grandmother gave me it, and she got it from her grandmother. It's so beautiful. :D

9. My mp3 player and iPod. Yeah...I have both. I swear I'm not spoiled. My mp3 is for music, and iPod is more like my portable internet access thing.

10. A picture of me and one of my best friends in middle school posing like punk girls with sporks in hand. : ) It's where my username came from.

Now you know!
Grasped by the throat, grasped by the throat. That's how I feel about love. That it's not worth it.

REVIEWS FOR YOU | | Uprising (coming soon!)

562 Reviews

Reviews: 562
Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Button says...

1. My awesome futon bed that is ridiculously hard to sleep on, but otherwise amazing.

2. My rather large stack of text books that I've tucked behind a shelf so I don't have to feel guilty everytime I procrastinate.

3. My jam-packed bookshelf. 'Nuff said.

4. Tie-dye pillowcases made by my friends right before I moved away. :)

5. My ginormous Ikea man-shaped lamp that's bigger than me. It's wearing a bow-tie and a fedora.

6. Glass bottles that have sea water from Italy.

7. Pirate hat on top of my shelves.

8. My three cameras, all of which were gifts. One from 1930s, another from 1960s, and a digital.

9. My old sketchbooks I can't bear to throw away, which have stashed in between my books.

10. Laptop: access to my friends back in CA and bringer of video games. And YWS, of course. :)

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:24 pm
Rydia says...

So hard to choose!

1. My Laptop. It's all new and shiny and I neeeed it.

2. My gorgeous mobile. A recent addition that my friend gave me for Christmas but it's so me. It's blue and white and is like a staircase cascade with stars and little silver bells.

3. My post-cards. They're on my wardrobe and I have 15 which is kind of funny. Of course every time I get another one I stick it up there but yeah, love my post-cards.

4. My posters. I have one of the Northern Lights, one of the poem 'If' by Kipling, one of Heath Ledger as the joker, one of a sunset beach that's silhouetted and then a kick ass one and a drinking one.

5. My four bookshelves and all the books and ornaments they're holding. Sooo not cheating by grouping stuff together :p

6. I have a jewelery stand that's really pretty. It's like a black mask on a pedastal.

7. My paper tray oddly enough. I have lots of paper and random writing and work and stuff and it keeps it all organised. It's a three level silver mesh thing.

8. My bed which should probably go without saying.

9. All my ornaments that aren't on the bookshelves 'cos I love those ones too.

10. Everything else :p
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:46 pm
fictionfanatic says...

1.) My daybed (I spend practically all my time in my room on that thing. Haha.)

2.) My ipod docking station! Couldn't live without it.

3.) My bookshelf

4.) My bathroom (Okay, so it's not in my room, but it's connected)

5.) My Aerosmith pictures

6.) My sketch pad

7.) A picture of my great-grandmom and great-granddad

8.) My desk sort thing

9.) My hats (fedoras mostly)

10.) My wall of scarves (Love scarves, never am without one)
Live, Love, Laugh

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:28 pm
Warrior Princess says...

1.) My bed (which has a smexy mosquito net I might add!!!)

2.) My red couch, which takes up half the room

3.) My piano. Could not live without it.

4.) My computer. Coul not live without that either.

5). My two bookshelves. Both of which are empty because my dad PACKED ALL MY BOOKS AWAY. X(

6). The pink, purple, and green butterflies on my wall

7.) My awesome closet of clothes (which has a legit Chinese bead curtain!)

8.) My furry purple rug

9.) My humongous heart-shaped mirror!

10.) My beautiful globe
You must be swift as the coursing river,
With all the force of a great typhoon,
With all the strength of a raging fire,
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:56 am
STobsessed says...

1-my ukulele
2-my russian Sweeney Todd poster
3-my laptop cart(even though I don't have a laptop)
4-my Warriors book collection
5-my futon
6-the picture one of my best friends drew of BVB drowning justin bieber x)
7-my harmonica
8-my Ipod
9-my giant Captin Jack poster
10-my hair straightner
So listen closely, and don't stop working. No one can tell you who you are. (BVB)

"Rest now my friend. Rest now forever. Sleep now the untrubled, sleep of the angels."
(Sweeney Todd)

Reviews: 0
Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:36 am
Name2533 says...

Hmmm
1.picture of me and my group of friends that i will miss

2.Phone-for surfing internet,texting,watching anime,writing,reading,and holder of all my memories of the last two weeks in middle school(one week a disney with my friends and crush)

3.a neat pile of books that I read

4.bookshelf with new books-for future summer reading

5.witch and wizard by james patterson-current book i am reading

6.otaku usa-for my anime / manga updates

7.neat pile of composition books full of stories incomplet

8.stand with cello audition music ready!!

9.middle school shirt with 8th grade class of 2010-2011 names

10.desk with all star trophy for my orchestra class

96 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 96
Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:25 pm
noninjaes says...

My top 10:
1. My plush puppy dog.
2. My 3rd generation Kindle
3. My vast book collection.
4. My laptop.
5. My bed.
6. My Meditation scented candle from Dusk (a very popular candle store in Australia and New Zealand).
7. My netball trophies.
8. My fan from Thailand.
9. My Plasticine (it helps me focus when writing.
10. My Ipod.
Noni Naps Through Nano
NaPoWriMo 2016
Stories Not Otherwise My Own

AnnieJaePayne
The Three Ninjateers
Being awesome since Jan 2012.

But even the worst decisions we make don't necessarily remove us from the circle of humanity.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore