User avatar

zinger1912

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: all the pretty things

    Nice message! I loved how you didnt use to much imagery because this gives the reader the opportunity to image on their own. Like, I imaged a standard yellow butterfly ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Im Too Young For Love

    This is a first chapter?? Its good as an opening but I wouldn't use its as a chapter...maybe like a prologue?? I liked it!! By the way it's 'I WILL ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Suicide

    I'm not big on correcting because English isnt my best subject, but shouldnt it be 'You too son'?? I dont know really, but over all a realllly gooood story! :D

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: the bad guy

    I know excatly what you mean, to feel like its your fault that your parents seprated and the amount of pain you bare. But, hey, I guess we'll get over ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Most Awesome Story Ever

    Omg...This is totally flipping AWESOME!! You Used Awesome in almost every sentence and still made it sound cool!! At first I thought this was going to be a I-Feel-Like-Writing-Something-But-I-Really-D

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You ( The inside of you

    Very emotional!! LOVED IT!! But there were a few mistakes :( But fix those and keep on trucking on :)

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hidden

    This is very good! But I think the sentence I didn't understand why he stared at me like that sure most soldiers were angry at us but this hatred seemed ...

    Jul 7, 2011


akdsjfh you know that feeling where you start writing a scene but then you get bored with the scene so you move on and start writing a different scene and then you get bored with that scene so you move on to an entirely different WIP and then you get bored with that so you move on-
— AceassinOfTheMoon