User avatar

zelithon

  • Other » General, General Re: You know you're a Harry Potter Nut When...

    I loved it! I am totally stealing them for my story. Its a spoof on Harray Potta it will be about a girl who goes to Hogwarts a year after ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Midnight Duet

    I agree with the other kitties. I play the piano. You did have some grammar mistakes but since I hate grammar I am not going to mention them. That clique ...

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pickle Pete. Improv Story.

    I love it, it is brilliant. Kinda like terry Pratchett and hitchhikers guide mixed into fruit and vegetables, it sounds a little British are you English? It is hilarious. But ...

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I agree the hobbit was good but the lord of the rings isn't i think people are only reading them because of the movies. Harry potter is not an extrodinary ...

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Curse of the Caller

    it stinks! offencive enouph for you? no but really it might be just my opinion but an expert thief should look inconspicuiose (boy i am bad at spelling) and not ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: "Our Jon"

    you sound patriot if someone from somewhere other than america can be patriotic. I am from the capital of the world CA USA and i understood it completly it was ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Terry Pratchet

    Anyone who doesn't like or understand his books is either stupid or crazy or it might just be above your reading lvl! no offense but most of you must be ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Abarat by Clive Barker

    [b][size=24][/size]My favorate books ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And concidering how much i read that is saying something! i have read both of them and hav4e them both in first addition i drool j

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Eldest

    It took me about a day to read it too, i am mainly interested in it because it has dragons i have a first addition of them both they are ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Freedom

    very creative and unique, very descriptive you have Potiental (with a capital P!) you should be more optimistic in your writing you should not say you can not be a ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Wishes (Aimed At Younger Children)

    I may just be tying to get my name to be the only one on the reasonably posted list. I really enjoyed the first halve of the poem the second ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Little Ditty

    This poem gave me goosebumps! i just looked at it randomely to see if lyric poetry has to ryme, you will go far if you keep at it! this is ...

    Oct 8, 2005


The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard