User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dancing with the Lightning and Thunder

    Thank you for that! It was very helpful. Yeah, I used spell checker but any other typos are because I didn't have much time to write this down. (Evil parents, ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Snoink is a 40 year old man...

    That was flippin creepy. You had me fooled there till the end which made me laugh. Really good though! I liked it.

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: a little something

    It was good. I really liked it. Very romantic. I'm glad your friend told you to post it. Good choice. :)

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: imprints of him

    I agree. It's quite a beautiful poem. Great imagery as every one else has said. But the one thing I have to say that bugged, me was that there was ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dying is Beautiful

    That is a very beautiful poem. Nothing wrong with it in my eyes. I really liked this.

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: school again

    Yes, its a good poem but I have to agree with Rose here. There are waaaayyyy too many agains. It got really annoying and repetetive. Maybe if you only put ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Stone Age???

    Wow. that's interesting. i can kinda see where you got that from. Hmm... thats funny though.

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Blinded by Darkness

    Looks like I must explain "scree." It's always been in my vocabulary... it must be one of those regional things. It's like scream but not so screechy and rough. It's ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Morning Has Suckéd

    OMG! thats brilliant! hahaha! thats a cool song though, one of my favorites coincedentally.... you should do something with the rest of the verses then to make it longer. just ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Stone Age???

    Well, it's meant to be kind of mysterious. I'm trying to get you to guess what the cool buzz is from, what the crisp black lines are, etc. I like ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Sea of Unworthy Thoughts

    Ummm... no, not to my knowledge at least. I got it from a computer game I was obsessed with 3 years back. This pirate walks into a restaurant where the ...

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Staying True.

    I like the topic. Do you know or is it about TLW? Just wondering.... But yeah the repetitiveness of "I'll wait for you...will you wait for me" got a little ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Sea of Unworthy Thoughts

    Yeah, it was mean to be just kind of random and pointless. :P

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: three seconds is a long time

    Yeah, this isn't that bad. I think it's pretty good. I like emotion_less's way of describing it dull, like ho-hum, not dull as in boring, that's good. I don't really ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Gathering Hope.

    I like this. Although I agree with Duskglimmer, you should break up your lines somehow, and fix your spelling. Your text is good you just need to fix the formatting.

    Sep 8, 2005


When Larry King retires in 120 years John Mulaney should replace him.
— The Internet