User avatar

xoCairo

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Break That Fall{Chapter2}*edited*

    changes comments (Nick) ~Singing only keeps me from crying~ She looked beautiful , e ven though her eyes were puffy and red. Bit by bit , Nick had been able ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Break That Fall {Chapter1}*edited*

    comments changes purple! :D Prologue: As kids, Abigail and Nick were best friends. Never apart. Once they reached 5 years old, Nick went off to school, and Abigail was homeschooled. ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: All I Know of Hate - Chapter Three

    It might be just me, but I found the first part a bit misleading. I took it to believe the main character currently had the smell of bacon, etc. coming ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Jamie and Luca page 2

    changes comments Jamie. I now looked out over the road, potholes, dead bodies, houses still smouldering, and then I see something that makes fall to my knees… My dead family. ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Poem is currently away In editing process.

    changes comments The memory replays in my head Like a never ending roll of tape I think you could've used a better simile here. Honestly, it doesn't seem to fit ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Luca and Jamie - Page 1

    changes comments Jamie, a vision in white. She was dressed in a low back, creamy white dress and she flaunted her amazing wings… Wings of an angel… The dress was ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Heirs to the Light- Festival

    Honestly, I was confused by this, and thus decided to read through everything else listed as part of the novel. Result? Even more confusion. I don't understand what order it's ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Me Against Myself

    The last two lines pretty much blew me away. Despite the inward conflict, the last line unites, makes sense, and has quite a deep meaning. I liked those two lines ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hero's Army

    I liked the way you started it. You got my attention immediately, and I was quite curious. Afraid of starting what? Good job, your starting sentence (and paragraph) was mysterious ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Road to Terrace

    "It's got a rider. Unicorns are much too stuck up to have riders."  "Okay, but you have to use the muffin voice."  ^ Two absolutely amazing lines that made me ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Luca and Jamie - intro

    comments changes Once upon a time there lived a boy and a girl who shared a dark past, a grim present and a horrifying future. Normally, I dislike the whole ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1 - Not-yet-named book

    comments changes Distant , yet familiar memories flashed through my head sending mixed emotions through me; great sadness with a tinge of happiness Images of a newborn baby with distinct ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Aching

    I liked this. The emotion and all was quite real, and overall, the poem was good. I have a few nitpicks though. I see it's shore is full of stones- ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: All I Know of Hate - Chapter Two

    Second chapter already? I love you as much as I'm loving your story! Once again, you started very well. My attention was yours right from the get go, and not ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Academy: Initiation Chapter One

    comments changes Alec awoke to a beam of light shooting across the room, a thief breaking in through a gap in the blinds. (Honestly, the first two times I read ...

    Apr 28, 2011


The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix