User avatar

xalabasteralienx

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1, Part 1

    Chapter 1, Part 2 I screamed. Far-away voices laughed like villains. But they didn’t know I was screaming just as much in pleasure as in pain. Heat and fear hammered ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Broken Window

    The poem was inspired by William Carlos Williams' "The Red Wheelbarrow." Same structure.

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Scissors and Thread Our Hearts Must Be Torn Apart

    I agree with dantheman. The emotion is there. YAY for showing and not telling (something I'm not very good at sometimes :P)!!

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Midnight Flight

    I like the idea, but I would like to have seen a bit more character developement (then again, maybe the story is complete in its shortness). The concept is great. ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Suicide

    12. Recovery One day. I've spent a whole day without Milo. I've stayed in my room, smoking, sad. My tears still streamed down my face. I could barely breathe. It ...

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Suicide

    9. Memorizing As I kissed Milo, I bumped my fingers over the flesh, trying to figure out if it really was a scar. Milo must have sensed my concentration, because ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Suicide

    8. Awkward Silence/Touch It's been three days since my lust for Milo went a little overboard (and I think the same thing happened to him). He still walks me to ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Suicide

    6. You and Me So far, the school day was going pretty damn well. Milo walked me to first and second period (where I am now) and is probably going ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Suicide

    5. I Love You--In So Many Words I was leaning against the wall, cigarette in hand, and talking to Milo on the phone. He had gotten in a lot of ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Suicide

    5. I was leaning against the wall, cigarette in hand, and talking to Milo on the phone. He had gotten in a lot of trouble because he broke Sam's nose. ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Suicide

    5. I was leaning against the wall, cigarette in hand, and talking to Milo on the phone. He had gotten in a lot of trouble because he broke Sam's nose. ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Snow Flower

    Thanks for your opinions and critiqueing! :D

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Suicide

    Side note #1: Hero, Maryland, is not a real town. Just thought anyone who checks this story out should know that. :) Side note #2: If anyone has any better ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Suicide

    4. Beaten I rolled out of bed drowsily. My head and shoulder ached. I left my room and went into the bathroom, going to the sink and downing two Aspirin. ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Suicide

    2. Making Plans I was pacing in the living room, the phone in front of me, sitting silent on the side table. I kept glancing at it as if it ...

    Mar 14, 2007


Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
— Nelson Mandela