-
Re: Work of a procrastinator
1. Throughout the piece you go back and forth between present and past tenses. It feels like the whole poem should be one tense to me. example: I sit there ...
Nov 19, 2007 -
Re: I'm a What?-Bender
Wow. Ok. I like the story plot, but the piece moved WAY too quickly for me. And you didn't describe the characters' emotions and what they were feeling very well ...
Nov 14, 2007 -
Re: something i wrote to vent
:(I'm so sorry.:( I liked how you repeated the line "This wasn't supposed to happen". It worked with the rest of the piece and was a good first sentence for ...
Sep 15, 2007 -
Re: Lost
When I read this, I thought of Linkin Park (maybe Bleed It Out ). Sorry if that offends you, but it's my opinion. I like the idea of the song, ...
Sep 15, 2007 -
Re: Life is like a sudden death (one mistake and you're gone)
I like this. It feels original. The message is clear and the title fits with the concept. I like how you started the chorus (I think that's what it is). ...
Sep 13, 2007 -
Re: Drowning
This isn't love? Maybe you meant to put a period there? I love the cake simile. Very good description there. My least favorite stanza is the second one because the ...
Sep 11, 2007 -
Re: For Addie
i like how you added in lines in the parentheses. it made the poem more fun and childish ( :D ) the sound of the words rolling off your tongue ...
Jun 15, 2007 -
Re: Secrets
Locked in the basement are secrets growing old; should that be "... our secrets growing old..."? First stanza - ...tortured by their demons... Third stanza - ...torturing the ones they ...
Jun 15, 2007 -
Re: World's Apart.
I like it. There are a few punctuation mistakes and capitalization mistakes, but I like the plot. There are a few things I'd like to point out personally, though... #1: ...
Mar 15, 2007 -
Re: Ari and Dante (16+)
Okay, so here goes. It's three in the morning, so I'm a little groggy. Two days later, Ari was limping and sporting a yellow and purple bruise just below his ...
Mar 13, 2007 -
Re: Little Terrorists
First thing: the title. It sounds like Little Einsteins or The Little Rascals. I'm sorry, but a sixteen year old boy shouldn't be killing some lady when his 'agency' sounds ...
Mar 13, 2007 -
Re: The dusty road
throwing verbal daggers at each other. I love this! Very cool. Again, there are a few typos, and your commas and periods might be placed a little better, but that ...
Mar 13, 2007 -
Re: Breathing
I love that Robert dies with Cari in his arms. That is so romantic. Critiqueing: the next evening, in the early hours of the morning This might just be me, ...
Mar 12, 2007 -
Re: Atticka (a bit)
The Mercedes then smashed into the side of a massive lorry. But when the car hit, it sliced right through the lorry, like smashing through glass. The lorry immediately stopped ...
Mar 8, 2007 -
Re: rebirth (working title)
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!! :D it's so beautiful and heartfelt. it sounds great and wonderful and brilliant...and i don't think there's even a word invented for how much that ROCKS!!! ...
Mar 7, 2007
