-
Re: Her Plight
No. Now I realize why you didn't do that. Thank you for clearing that up for me!
Sep 21, 2018 -
Re: *deleted*
This actually did happen. My dad just recently got out and is trying to turn his life around, but of course he has done this 4 times? 5? Im not ...
Sep 20, 2018 -
Re: *deleted*
be gay? done.
Sep 19, 2018 -
Re: *deleted*
IM SORRYYYYYY
Sep 19, 2018 -
Re: *deleted*
Thank you for the review and your welcome for the points ;) ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh, i forgot,,,,, Im late bus today. i sOWWYY
Sep 19, 2018 -
Re: Recklessly
Aiuhcdnkuh oKIE!
Sep 18, 2018 -
Re: Recklessly
Note: This review has been deleted
Sep 18, 2018
Hello AutoPilot, I'm Jade and I am here to review. So to begin, I loved this alot. You don't really see a poem like this a whole lot on here. ... -
Re: Exposed
That's so cool and now I feel smart. :)
Sep 18, 2018 -
Re: Exposed
Note: This review has been deleted
Sep 15, 2018
Bow wow wow! Henlo, poet. I am Jade and I am here to review your work. So first things first I love this so much. So realistic and the imagery ... -
Re: Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining
Note: This review has been deleted
Sep 11, 2018
wah wah wah, holy fre shavacado. (hope you got the reference) hello, casanova. my name is jade and i am here to give a review for you beautimus poem. for ... -
Re: Christmas Day
Note: This review has been deleted
Sep 7, 2018
a H H, sO eMOTIONaL! So, hi fellow poet, i'm jade and i am here to give your work a review. OOF, so I am currently doing this in math ... -
Re: Just Me
The thing about the poem is that mine was supposed to be childish. We drew papers and that was mine. I needed to perform it as a child so I ...
Aug 28, 2018 -
Re: Mr. Lovely
Holy cracker barrel. This is so good and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I feel for you boo,
Aug 25, 2018 -
Re: Light
Thank chu!
May 4, 2018 -
Re: Light
With the work, I wanted to use a little nit of contradiction to be honest. I know I should fix this mistake. At the beginning I was kind of describing ...
May 4, 2018
