User avatar

xJoeyx

♥Warning: i love making new friends♥

  • Article / Essay » Literature, Other Re: On a couch (A stream of consciousness essay)

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hi Jade here with a review

    Mar 26, 2023
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Don't Cry

    i loved this so much-

    Aug 4, 2021
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Don't Cry

    i loved this so much-

    Aug 4, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: You Were There....

    b. you better tell me what you mean. pm me you fricken loser.

    Feb 19, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: You Were There....

    b. you better tell me what you mean. pm me you fricken loser.

    Feb 15, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Culture Re: a call to difference

    That's alright!! I still thought it was really good.

    Jan 25, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Culture Re: a call to difference

    I was actually really confused about the beginning and how it takes part in the piece. Could you kind of clue me in?

    Jan 24, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Bright

    yeeeet

    Jan 10, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: *deleted*

    you homo, the rope isnt talking to her. its the demons inside of her head.

    Nov 12, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: Rotten Touch

    Wahhhh thank you!!

    Nov 6, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: Rotten Touch

    Thank you so much for your review! I really did not notice the grammatical errors because I was kind of emotional and didn't really care in the moment, so thank ...

    Nov 6, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: *deleted*

    Thank you for your review and I will change some of the words around.

    Oct 17, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: A House, but not a Home

    Henlo Alliyah! I'm Jade and I am here to write a review on this poem. To begin, I really liked this poem. It had tons of amazing imagery, similes and ...

    Oct 12, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: *deleted*

    Thank you for the review! I honestly forgot to read over it so thank you so much.

    Oct 7, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Humor Re: *deleted*

    Yes, it is true. It really did happen tome. On the last line I meant so the cops wont arrest him again. "clink-clink" is the closest rhyme I could get ...

    Sep 27, 2018


To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
— Audrey Hepburn