User avatar

xDudettex

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Earlier in the thread someone brought up 'Jodi Picoult.' I tried reading one of her books because a friend of mine said I should, but I only got to page ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Say You Mean It - 2.1

    Hey =] Thanks for the Pm! I'm still enjoying this story. Nit-piks; on the wooden floor - 'onto the wooden floor' dragged her way across the room . - 'dragged ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Death

    Hey =] This was totally gory and not really my sort of story, but I enjoyed it none the less. Nit-piks; I knew he knew I was there. - This ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: slight smile

    Hey =] Welcome to YWS! I really liked this. The concept is original and that in a sense made it more enjoyable to read. Most of the nit-piking has been ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Another Sunset Chapter One Part Three

    Hey =] I'm back again! Thanks for the PM. Nit-piks first; I kept walking thinking about the days events. - i'd add a comma after 'walking.' When I walked in ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: This Pen is Retired

    Hey =] I don't usually review poetry, but I was just clicking around and the title caught my attention so I decided to read and I'm glad I did. I ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Night visitor part 8

    Hey =] Thanks for the PM! Oh my God - I absolutely loved it. The way you described everything made it seem as if i was right there with Holly. ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Rain On Me

    Hey =] Aww - i really loved this - you already know i love the way you write! The imagery was brilliant and it flowed really well. I watched as ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Accidentaly Famous Ch1.1

    Hey again =] I enjoyed reading this and I really like where it's heading. Now for my nit-piks; Instead of turning my alarm of, - 'of' should be 'off' “Cassandra ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Another Sunset Chapter One Part Two

    Hey =] Thanks for the PM! Now for my nit-piks; They nodded and I climbed up the steps. I paused as I stood outside Luke's white bedroom door. - maybe ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Another Sunset Chapter One

    Hey =] I really like the idea for this story and you managed to turn from looking cliche to quite original in this chapter. Here are a few nit-piks; I ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Accidentally Famous: Prologue

    Hey =] YWS has a rule where you should review two pieces of work before posting a piece of your own - bear this in mind when you next post ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: For The Girls Chapter Five

    Hey =] I still really like this story. Gosh, I feel so sorry for Veronica and I really hate Keith now. A wave of emotions crashed down on her, battering ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Say You Mean It - 1.2

    Hey =] Thanks for the PM. I enjoyed this just as much as part one. I like the way you've developed the awkwardness between Autumn and her mum. I can ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Night visitor part 7

    Hey! Thanks for letting me know that this part was up - can you please PM me when part 8 is up too? I love your description of the dress ...

    Feb 21, 2009


I want to always be known as the one who started the perry epidemic
— Quillfeather