User avatar

x3CoFx3

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An Apocalyptic Sonnet

    Hello I'll be your reviewer I'm LastPaladin, I'll warn you straight off, I'm extremely harsh, but this is all meant as a way to improve you and only meant to ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An Apocalyptic Sonnet

    Wow, thank you :smt003

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Young Prodigy

    I like this the way it is already. Good job :)

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Murdered before it lived.

    You did a good job on this, it actually has changed my views on abortion.

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: See The Shape

    I changed the words a little, tell me what you think. :xd:

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Ocean on a Rainy Day

    I like this the way it is, the simplicity and the solitude set the mood. But I do agree with everyone else that it could use some more emotion.

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Puppet Children of Eve

    I like the meaning of this, but some parts are confusing. It sounds like in some places there are people talking, and if it is supposed to be that, put ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Wintry Shadow

    It confused me, I didn't really figure out the meaning. I think you should put in punctuation, other than that I liked it, and the winter imagery is good. :)

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Elizabethian Sonnet: Bleeding

    You did a great job writing this. I've written sonnets before, too, and I'm not that good at it lol. I love the way you used imagery so well.

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Shattered Sands.

    I like this! I can really relate to it, too. The only thing you need to do to improve it is fix the grammar and capitalize the i's. :]

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A blind love poem

    I love the vocabulary you use; the only word I don't know the meaning to is verdigris. This is a really good poem :]

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Decay

    Thanks for the advice, I'm glad you liked it x] I had to write it for my creative writing class

    Apr 11, 2010


I will not allow my life's light to be determined by the darkness around me.
— Sojourner Truth