User avatar

writewannabe

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ways to Make Things Happen

    Just when it got good, it ends! Well I hope you come back to add more to it. I am dying to find out what the girls were laughing at. ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: untitled book - prologue

    I like this. It can either be left the way it is-it is perfect for those short flash fiction pieces. It also can be expanded into a goo sized book. ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Rasa Adventure

    This is very well written and I hope that you have expanded on this story. I honestly could not find any type, spelling or gramma mistakes. This is impressive for ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Not a whole story by any means

    This is very well written. However, a bit confusing Who is Diego? I am guessing that he is a wolf and has a pack of followers Also, what are the ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Your Turn...

    You set the setting for this story perfectly in the first few paragraphs of the story. Excellent use of imagery and description. The two characters Rayne and Peter fit into ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Blood and Bits

    John's father was a priest in the old Roman Catholic Church. Is his father a Roman catholic priest? If he is you may have to change it. catholic Priests do ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Seeker of the Blade

    I hope you are still writing since this was written in 2005. The frist two paragraphs were very descriptive and most readers will be able to visualize the rest of ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Road Trip - School Spirit Continuation

    Okay this is very well written and I hope that you did continue with this, since this was written several years ago. I am not going to mention anything about ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Above the clouds Chapter Two

    Another great read. Maybe the only suggestion, agreeing with another poster, is to have your MC have another encounter with Eric before going on the adventure. Maybe break this chapter ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Above the Clouds Chap 1

    This is from another review Dad should not be capitalized. I disagree with it because, in my opinion Mom and Dad are proper names. Maybe I am wrong. A good ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: ROBOT--Chapter one

    “Alert, we have a breech, I repeat, we have a breech! This may be a run-on sentence. It may be better to read as “Alert, we have a breech! I ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dandelions Are Very Misunderstood

    This is a very good poem. Maybe not a sonnet like that guy who wrote Romeo and Juliet. But from start to finish it flowed very smoothly. I did not ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Over 13: Stupid Cat!

    OKAY this is a submission that was done in 2004. I wonder if you are still around to read reviews. This was very good and well-wriitten. Not to mention that ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Freedom

    This is very well-written. It reminds me of the Max Ride series. Maybe you can add more to this and make it into a novella or maybe even a Novella. ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Writers block

    This is from another comment "A very wordy paragraph, with heavy description! Cut back a lot of it; the way I see it you could mush this into three sentences ...

    Jan 21, 2010


it's ok, death by laughter was always how i've wanted to go out
— Carina