Random avatar

writerchick416

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Haemorrhaging (blood loss)

    "Please. May I please have my journal back." My voice found a certain lightness and my facial expression became serious. " For some reason this part doesn't seem entirely right ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: All Babies Are Blessings (14)

    After a long wait I see the next Chapter of All Babies are Blessings has been revealed. Amazing as were the other 13 chapters. I liked it a lot and ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Important Lesson

    A very good starting concept to a story but not enough to quite understand. I can't really identify with this character at all and I'm not entirely sure why she ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: ...

    Great story. No immature typos, or grammatical errors that I could find. I read both parts 1 and 2 and I have to say this was absolutely hilarious. I was ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: My book Chapter 1

    I see the basics have been covered; 2:1 ratio, grammar, ect. However, you are not writing like an author who knows your character. What you are writing is much more ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: All Babies Are Blessings (13)

    I know you're supposed to give suggestions when you critique but I don't think i can even bring myself to demean such a beautiful piece of work. I just read ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Spy the Spy

    I like the format. A diary is unique as well as a way to be able to jump from event to event without having to worry about connecting them or ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Unknown

    Navigate away in disgust huh? More like plead for the next part. I agree with 100xstupid, a little hard to follow but I'm assuming that it will get easier as ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: It started like this...

    Sounds like this is going to develop into a highly eventful story. I like how the plot gets started right away and that we receive a little flashback/foreshadowing(maybe.) The only ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: You Didn't Get To Heaven ch 1, pt 1

    I enjoyed it and though I'm an only an amateur I would say pretty good for a "filler chapter" . The only complaint (if you can even call it that) ...

    May 27, 2009


sometimes you just have to cry over spilled milk, and that is okay
— Youbeaucupid