User avatar

writ3rindisguis3

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Writing is Pain

    Oh my goodness! This is absolutely wonderful! I can relate to this so much it's not even funny! I would say you are a good writer just from reading this. ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Collection of Poetry for a contest

    Hey, Kaylyn! Very nice poem! I listen to the train's blares I think it should be, " I listen to the train blare." And the star that at me gaze ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Namine

    Ah! Short and sweet! I like! This poem definitely makes someone smile. It gives hope and inspires. I like doing the name things where you have to find an adjective ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: And the Show Must Go On

    Wow, I absolutely loved this poem. And for not writing poetry in a long time, great job! There's not much to nitpick here. I think this poem was already perfect! ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Beyond the Stache

    Haha! Oh my goodness. This is so cool! I absolutely love your imagination. I will look closely at a mustache now!!! :D Loved how you changed the roles of the ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Never Alone in Heaven

    Good job, Explosive_Pen! The second poem is much better. Still a few changes here and there, though. I'm not afraid of death, And I'm not afraid to live Like tomorrow's ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Werewolves, the Volturi, and sweet temptation.

    Haha yes! Another Twilight fic! Can't wait to see where this goes. Very interesting. So are Bella and the Cullen's part of the Volturi now? Hmm... So glad you brought ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Actor Behind The Curtain

    Hey! Hmm...Very interesting. I want to know more about this shadowed figure and Ellese. There were a few minor errors in here. Not bad! He was coming. He was coming. ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Monster

    Oh, great poem! I like it a lot. I'm assuming an angel was watching over the girl and that all the bright flashes were the angel trying to scare the ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Heist -- Chapter 1

    Hi! This sounds like a very interesting story that you are starting. I have a feeling that you are going to make this really intense. =] Alright, there are only ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Drunk Driving

    Wow. Very emotional poem. I felt like I could connect to this because my dad was a drunk and he always drove with me in the car. I feel the ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue of my story

    Hey! This was really good! I can't wait to see what you have to write. Don't be nervous about posting something! It was absolutely fantastic. The only problem I saw ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Some people

    Great job on this poem. I really like the diction and the rhyming. I'm all about rhyming. =] The only thing that I would change is these lines. [/quote]Some are ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I wish I could be perfect

    Wow, very nice poem. I loved all the strong emotions. You used the word anymore a lot. Try using another word. He is just so picky about things now. I ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Party Goes On

    The party goes on, there's a full house. Just having fun. Things sore through the air. Suddenly, your muscles freeze when you hear glass sha tt er The is music ...

    Jun 25, 2008


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison