User avatar

wombat

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Surrender.

    Great poem. Couldn't find anything wrong with it =)

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Preacher

    Loved the whole thing, the emotion was overwhelming! In a recent visit to the Vatican I realised just how much some people want to find God and they look so ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Just One Thing

    Loved it and it's kinda true =)

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An Indifference

    lol. I really liked the description in this, it was great! I would suggest putting the lines in one stanza a little closer together as it made it a little ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Best Friends For Never

    I have been through the same thing myself just last year and I think your poem was a good expression of the emotions that you feel when it happens. It ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Those Blinding Shades

    I liked this and the way it shows how technology is killing us etc. Especially with the current economic crisis, if we turned virtual would everything just go to ruins? ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: Spanish Play

    This made me laugh, my Spanish is not very advanced so I can't spot any mistakes (I don't think there were any anyway) but I loved the ending =)

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I l-o-v-e y-o-u {EDITED}

    Awww this was so cute! I love the little part about the cat, it was sweet. Sorry this review is pretty much pointless!! ~Dommy lol same here I loved it ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To cry.

    This felt like a scene from a chick-flick, I liked it quite a lot. Guess the mistakes are already covered but I don't think there were that many obvious ones.

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: One Night in Croxteth

    Thanks for your comments! Croxteth is an area of Liverpool. A schoolboy called Rhys Jones was murdered on the way home from football practice in the car park of a ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Inevitable Dread

    Nice, though I don't really understand where you're coming from but I think I have an idea =).

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Beautiful Crimson

    Wow, I loved it, the portrayal of the emotions was very strong and, I'm no expert, but I don't think there was anything wrong with it =).

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: so sweet please review

    Loved it, though I think you put a semi-colon in as a type error at the start =)

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Degraded Angel

    I liked this poem and the description was really strong but the rhyming seemed a little off towards the end.

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A weird world

    This was really sweet :)

    Sep 27, 2008


If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're misinformed.
— Mark Twain