User avatar

wombat

  • Short Story » General, General Re: There's A Heroin Addict On Our Street

    I liked the emotion and the way you portrayed the community's reaction to Francis. It's always the same, no matter where you go, if you ask someone about their street ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sighs

    I liked the imagery and the way I don't really know what the main character is crying about, but it scares me anyway =). I loved the whole thing but ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: childhood.

    Hee, this was a cute poem, kind of reminded me of the advert that's going around (for Orange, I think) where a cyclist is saying stuff like 'I am the ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Void of Beauty

    Wow. The language made me shiver, no-one in my school seems to own a dictionary so it seems so new to me =). I really liked this even though I ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: like any other mother would

    I liked this and if it's true then I can't imagine how hard it was for you. Just one thing: you didn't invite me to your precious wedding with whom ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Her.

    Wow, that was really short! I didn't really get it, but I liked the language that you used. One thing, though: Her presence stole the room, Heads turned. Hearts filled ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Somewhere Around Nothing

    This seemed a lot like a mcr song and I really liked it. A few things, though: I will see you I swear I will fined you Shouldn't 'fined' be ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Midnight shower

    Wow, I really liked this, it sounded like the shower scene from Psycho or one of the horror stories your ten-year-old cousin always hears in school and likes to repeat ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: you

    I thought this poem was good, especially for a first post. It was quite realistic and the meaning was quite clear. One thing though: And stuck it close you Now ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: He never...

    This kind of reminds me of my cousin's ex, though she didn't kill herself :). He never grasped her hand real tight, When they walked alone at night. I think ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Someone at my window

    This poem is really catchy! I love the rhythm and the way the poem just works & I understand what you mean but I think you should expand it a ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Who is that Man on the Cross?

    Wow, I really loved this poem. That story has been told to me so many times in so many different ways every Easter but I think this one is my ...

    Sep 27, 2008


Forget ragebaiting. What about happybaiting. Purposely mentioning things that my friends like to make them happy and joyous. What about that, huh
— GengarTheGhost