Random avatar

wishuponafallenstar

  • Poetry » General, General Re: I call suicide hotlines for the conversation, so tell me something about myself

    This is so strange. It's very honest and simple. In a good way though. The question I think would always be in anyone's mind when they call these types of ...

    Nov 25, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: fireworks: a vignette

    I agree with the other reviewer you should probably change the first line but the poem in itself has no real problems. I really like these last lines: 'twirl and ...

    Nov 16, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Deleted 30

    I loved it! It's a beautiful piece and the imagery is just... 'i need a rush, need to feel the thunder in my mind' I really like this line. I ...

    Nov 16, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Speak to Me - Prologue

    I really liked this story. It's an intriguing idea and worked well. You also have great writing skills and don't make many errors if at all. :) You've got a ...

    Nov 16, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Supernatural Re: The Protector

    I agree this is a great foundation for a story. Just make sure to re-read your work also it would be good to clarify the ages as Benjamin could just ...

    Nov 15, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Theatre Re: when you meet a crazy woman begins a mad crazy way

    Hey this could be promising but there are a lot of errors in your punctuation and grammar and your sentences tended not to make sense at some points. But like ...

    Nov 15, 2012


The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe