User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Literature Re: LMS VI: Let Me Live Tonight 1.3

    Heyyo, thank you for reading! ^^ This is a gentle reminder that this chapter is part of a larger novel, and I would ask that you please don't review it ...

    Feb 10, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Literature Re: LMS VI: Let Me Live Tonight 1.2

    Heyyo, thank you for reading! ^^ This is a gentle reminder that this chapter is part of a larger novel, and I would ask that you please don't review it ...

    Feb 10, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Literature Re: LMS VI: Let Me Live Tonight 1.1

    Heyyo, thank you for reading! ^^ This is a gentle reminder that this chapter is part of a larger novel, and I would ask that you please don't review it ...

    Feb 10, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Literature Re: LMS VI: Let Me Live Tonight 2.1

    (Apologies, every time I write on my phone it turns apostrophes into crazy keyboard smashes XD)

    Feb 10, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Literature Re: LMS VI: Let Me Live Tonight 2.1

    Hey there Jade, thanks for your review! This is actually the 15th chapter of the novel and the beginning of book 2, so I was surprised to see that you ...

    Feb 10, 2023
  • Poetry » Chickens, Dramatic Re: Frank the Rooster

    It is!

    Feb 9, 2023
  • Poetry » Chickens, Dramatic Re: Frank the Rooster

    His dreams would never die :'[[[[

    Feb 9, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Literature Re: LMS VI: Let Me Live Tonight 0.1

    Hey Harry! Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot! I think you bring up a lot of valuable points and information! I will say that it ...

    Dec 9, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: LMS VI: Silver and Silk 0.6

    Thank you for giving all your thoughts and responses to this! I think that writing traumatic things like this can be extremely therapeutic, especially for someone to explore when they ...

    Dec 5, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: LMS VI: Silver and Silk 0.5

    Of course! Also I do like semicolons on the rare occasion, I just have very strong feelings about them XD they feel impersonal in a lot of places. But my ...

    Nov 30, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Literature Re: LMS VI: Let Me Live Tonight 1.3

    Hehe thank you silver!! I was super excited to see a review because I actually haven%u2019t had anyone comment or read in like, over a month I think 0.0 so ...

    Nov 26, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Literature Re: LMS VI: Let Me Live Tonight 1.3

    Hey Plume!! First off, thank you so much for your review and comments, I always get super excited when I see that you've left one! First off, yes, this chapter ...

    Oct 11, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Literature Re: LMS VI: Let Me Live Tonight 1.2

    Ahhhh Plume thank you so much for this! I am always very excited to hear opinions. I will say that this is all the same narrator, though there%u2019s a lot ...

    Sep 29, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Literature Re: LMS VI: Let Me Live Tonight 1.1

    Hey Plume! Thank you so much for the reviewww!!! It means the world to me! I'm always super excited to hear people's thoughts. :] It's definitely an intense story, and ...

    Sep 22, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: LMS VI: Silver and Silk 0.1

    All of your reasoning here makes a lot of sense! ^^ you also need to learn to be kinder to yourself XD I mean, I can't talk on that because ...

    Sep 20, 2022


If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.
— Emily Dickinson