-
Re: Untitled
Even if you hadn't said that you wrote it after your grandparents had died I still would have been able to get that you were obviously a bit upset or ...
Jun 15, 2009 -
Re: Battered But Not Broken
That was rather refreshing, a nice, short, simple poem. I particularly liked the repition of 'I sit' It was very effective and you didn't use it too much which is ...
Jun 15, 2009 -
Re: Midnight Masquerades
That was too short for me, I would have liked to have seen a bit more, heard a bit more about what was going on. Fantastic images and good description. ...
Apr 20, 2009 -
Re: Pantoum for Pyromaniacs
Certainly an interesting poem, no doubt about that. It flowed rather well as all good poems should. A note on the repatition though; at first it was ok but after ...
Apr 20, 2009 -
Re: Losing My Mind
The first three lines in the first stanza being repeated in the second stanza was a nice touch I thought. The general feelings were pretty easy to understand. It was ...
Apr 20, 2009 -
Re: Twilight
I'm really sorry but I wasn't that taken with your poem. I'm sure lots of others would agree but that's my opinion. I didn't really get that much feeling from ...
Apr 20, 2009 -
Re: Lets sing the body Necropathic.
That was certainly different to the poetry I'm use too and, as such, it was actually quite refreshing. I was a bit confused at certain points though The description was ...
Apr 20, 2009 -
Re: Creatures of Shadow
It is really quick. I was hoping for a bit more build-up, a bit more description of evrything. I wanted to be there, seeing it all, nearly feeling it but ...
Nov 9, 2008 -
Re: Sleep
Yet again, a good poem. I liked it better than your other one. Probably because I could kind of slightly relate to it. It seemed rather personal to me. Please ...
Oct 17, 2008 -
Re: Life and war
I actually quite liked that. No, I need to say something a bit more than that don't I? Well, it was a good enough poem and it was written oaky ...
Oct 17, 2008 -
Re: new
They were interesting poems and I liked them an ickle bit. There was just something about them though that I wasn't overly keen on. Then, there's also the fact I ...
Oct 17, 2008 -
Re: Love
There was a few technical errors I could pick up on but I don't do that. That's not how I review. I review the actul piece, not the technical stuff. ...
Oct 14, 2008 -
Re: Love's eternal
It's kind of all over the place. Really no offence. Didn't get much of anything about it really and, to be frank, it was kind of like a chore for ...
Oct 14, 2008 -
Re: Love and Bubblegum.
It was rather cute but it didn't really do much for me. It was just a description than anybody could pull together. There was nothing behind it really. It was ...
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: Killing
This is a good poem. It almost sounded to me as though it should be the sort of poem that should be whispered if it was even to be read ...
Oct 13, 2008
