User avatar

veronicafletcher

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Black Stone

    It's okay but it's you which isn't okay :!: This is what I have to say:

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Summer Day

    Do you guys think that this even has a chance, or should I just give up on it? Thank you for the comments!

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Baseball Bat

    **UPDATED**

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Baseball Bat

    First of all, Jamie did not kill her father. And second, you will see why the bat only has one blood sample on it. I think I'm going to reverse ...

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Rhythm of Life

    **UPDATED**

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Asthma

    OK I updated it, with a little more detail.

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: 1,2

    I also agree with cadmium. This is not poetry. It's just a continued children's rhyme. Furthermore, it makes no sense whatsoever.

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: a to zzzzzzzzzz

    That was a good approach, but you need to be serious. Stop posting junk!

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: U.R

    Fishface- Stop. Just stop. The junk you post as either already been written or is just dumb. Stop before you are kicked out of here for good.

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Luna

    Great. You have amazing talent, and I loved the whole '5 Things You Should Know About Me' thing. I personally think you should have waited to explain why you don't ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lonely Violin

    I love how the behavior of the violin is related to the feelings of the player. Amazing rhyming; I don't think I could make a rhyming poem as long as ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Just a small pieceform one of my storys

    I loved the vivid verbs and the fact that you used coversation, but the conversations lack depth. 'I love you, John' and 'It's you! It's all your fault!' can be ...

    Apr 4, 2007


no i prefer gay chaos
— hop