User avatar

velvetcatsz

i'm not your friend. or anything. damn.

  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Sorry...It's already Broken

    It is amazingly good. The rhymes are amazing! For my story, I had to use ChatGTP to help with mine! My favorite lines are You said "I'm sorry," soft and ...

    Jul 28, 2025
  • Poetry » Technology, General Re: Reliable Sources

    It is very good. The line "ChatGTP" caught my attention, cause I was using it for my story. It is amazing that you can write it all by yourself! I ...

    Jul 28, 2025
  • Poetry » Technology, General Re: Reliable Sources

    Is this original? Cause it is so good. I cannot make one except using ChatGTP lol :D. I like the rhyming and the quotes!

    Jul 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: It’s good to be together again

    So good! I love the ending. I'm happy that they are back together again too. If you want, you can check me out-! First time here;D

    Jul 28, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: WHISPERES BETWEEN WORLDS

    I love it so much! The cover art is amazing and the story sounds interesting. I am sure most people will like it as much as me. I can't wait ...

    Jul 28, 2025


Oh my my, cowboys vs aliens - someone note the time and date, this is a historical moment (August Review Day 2025)
— Roxanne