-
Re: My Current Artwork Gallery! Check It Out! (ADDED AN UPDATE!!!)
:D :) ;)
Aug 3, 2025 -
Re: Your Feedback Has Been Recorded!
Yw! Great job :)
Aug 3, 2025 -
Re: Witch’s Wonder, Hell’s Hate: Part Six
Good job on your stories! :D
Aug 3, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny: Echoes Of The Pendant-Book One, A Guardian's Spirit, Introduction And Prologue
THANKS FOR YOUR REVIEW I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! I'll take your tips to good use. Somehow, I came up with the name Dylan without searching it up, idk how that ...
Aug 3, 2025 -
Re: My Current Artwork Gallery! Check It Out! (ADDED AN UPDATE!!!)
Lol!!!! I'm glad you liked it! I can teach you if you want! I taught my seven year old sis, and it turned out really well. :D Thanks for your ...
Aug 3, 2025 -
Re: My Current Artwork Gallery! Check It Out! (ADDED AN UPDATE!!!)
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR REVIEW! Honestly, I agree that Cricket is the best drawn lol. I also love her relationship with Blue, so sweet! Thank you for your ...
Aug 3, 2025 -
Re: My Current Artwork Gallery! Check It Out! (ADDED AN UPDATE!!!)
Thank you so much for your art tips. I love art too! And also thanks for leaving a great review! :D I will take your tips to good use!
Aug 3, 2025 -
Re: the conquering of my death
I respect your religions. Every religion can feel hope in this poem :D
Aug 2, 2025 -
Re: anthill
:D Happy to please;
Aug 2, 2025 -
Re: Robo, I and Chess
XD No problem :D
Aug 2, 2025 -
Re: Marilyn Hart-The trouble of Carlos
Np :D
Aug 2, 2025 -
Re: anthill
Overall, it is really good! This is the beginning of a song, right? I love it! I hope you can add more lyrics, too! Just for you to be aware(you ...
Aug 2, 2025 -
Re: the conquering of my death
Np ;)
Aug 1, 2025 -
Re: the conquering of my death
Hehe :)
Aug 1, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny: Echoes Of The Pendant-Book One, A Guardian's Spirit, Introduction And Prologue
Thank you for such a positive review! I read this with a huge smile on my face. The second part is already out, and the second book from introduction to ...
Aug 1, 2025
