-
Re: Art Gallery Part Two
Thanks so much, Hop!!! I really appreciate it! I love gummy bears too! Love, KitKat ;)
Aug 6, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny: Echoes Of The Pendant-Book One, A Guardian's Spirit, Introduction And Prologue
Aww! Sure, I'll send it to you
Aug 5, 2025 -
Re: Art Gallery Part Two
Thanks so much!!! I'm glad you enjoyed!
Aug 5, 2025 -
Re: My Current Artwork Gallery! Check It Out! (ADDED AN UPDATE!!!)
Thank you so much for your review! I love Cricket too! Thank you! I'm sure one day you'll learn! Yea, I was struggling to make her look at the camera ...
Aug 5, 2025 -
Re: A diary of a tree
:D
Aug 5, 2025 -
Re: All my friends
No problem! Happy to review!
Aug 5, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny: Echoes Of The Pendant-Book One, A Guardian's Spirit, Introduction And Prologue
Thanks so much! If we met in real life, I know we will be best friends :D I wrote this on Google Docs, so I have a pic of Dylan ...
Aug 5, 2025 -
Re: My Current Artwork Gallery! Check It Out! (ADDED AN UPDATE!!!)
:D
Aug 5, 2025 -
Re: My Current Artwork Gallery! Check It Out! (ADDED AN UPDATE!!!)
Thanks so much! From your review, I can tell you are a very eager and chatty person, and we are the same age!!! I bet your art is great too!!!!!! ...
Aug 5, 2025 -
Re: Witch’s Wonder, Hell’s Hate: Part Six
;D
Aug 3, 2025 -
Re: My Current Artwork Gallery! Check It Out! (ADDED AN UPDATE!!!)
Of course! Thanks! Mine is CATS387
Aug 3, 2025 -
Re: My Current Artwork Gallery! Check It Out! (ADDED AN UPDATE!!!)
Thank you for your comment!!! I really appreciate it!
Aug 3, 2025 -
Re: My Current Artwork Gallery! Check It Out! (ADDED AN UPDATE!!!)
Thank you so much! :D
Aug 3, 2025 -
Re: My Current Artwork Gallery! Check It Out! (ADDED AN UPDATE!!!)
What's your username on deviantart?
Aug 3, 2025 -
Re: My Current Artwork Gallery! Check It Out! (ADDED AN UPDATE!!!)
Thank you also for the website! I'll check it out.
Aug 3, 2025
