-
Re: 2 am thoughts
No problem! Love your poem!
Sep 3, 2025 -
Re: The Soft Marshmallow
Thank you!!! I really like your review!!! I just really love my cat lol...writing some children-like poems and stuff when I feel like it :D THANKS AGAIN!!!
Sep 3, 2025 -
Re: fleeting summer daydream
No problem! Keep going, my friend!
Sep 3, 2025 -
Re: Eternal Beauty | Prologue
YESSS CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE
Sep 2, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny: Clash Of The Tribes Book Two-The Umber Veil Introduction-The End
Thanks SO MUCH!!!! I am overjoyed that you love my writing! Tell me when your first book will be out; I'll be happy to write a not normal for me ...
Sep 2, 2025 -
Re: Journal entry - 8/31/25 "Sol"
No problem! thanks for specifying who the giants were.
Sep 1, 2025 -
Re: They Accept You More-A First Attempt At Poetry
OMG thanks so much for your positive review!!! I'm glad you enjoyed:)
Sep 1, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Three-Snake's Venom Chapter Five-The End
Thank you! I really appreciate you!
Sep 1, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Three-Snake's Venom Chapter Five-The End
If you are disappointed in the ending of the pendant, I suggest to read The Umber Veil%u2026that%u2019s not yet the end%u2026;)
Sep 1, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Three-Snake's Venom Chapter Two-Four
THANKSSSSS!!!
Sep 1, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny: Clash Of The Tribes Book Two-The Umber Veil Introduction-The End
Glad you enjoyed!
Sep 1, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Three-Snake's Venom Introduction-Chapter One
Thank you! Looking forward to more of your reviews
Sep 1, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-The Raven's Shadow Chapter Ten-The End
Thank you for the suggestions! It%u2019s true, I shouldn%u2019t have rushed so hard lol. I will keep that in mind.
Sep 1, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-The Raven's Shadow Chapter Ten-The End
Thank you for the suggestions! It%u2019s true, I shouldn%u2019t have rushed so hard lol. I will keep that in mind.
Sep 1, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-The Raven's Shadow Chapter Ten-The End
Thank you for the suggestions! It%u2019s true, I shouldn%u2019t have rushed so hard lol. I will keep that in mind.
Sep 1, 2025
