User avatar

velvetcatsz

i'm not your friend. or anything. damn.

  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: ~solitude through a broken heart~

    THANK U SO MUCH FOR REVIEWING!!! Yes, i do agree the rhythem fails me after the top few lines, and i should%u2019ve edited lol xD thank u so much for ...

    Jan 15
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: ~solitude through a broken heart~

    aw no thank you for reading it and taking the time to write a review!! i love hearing what you thought, and it helps me improve in the future! thank ...

    Jan 8
  • Other » Narrative, Literature Re: release.

    Thank UU love u %u2764%uFE0F

    Jan 8
  • Other » Narrative, Literature Re: release.

    thank you so much for your wonderful and supportive review! i%u2019m so happy to hear your thoughts on it, and i%u2019m hoping it will get better as well %u263A%uFE0F

    Jan 7
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Internal Storms

    I'm so glad you enjoyed it!! Thanks for the awesome feedback and I appreciate youuuu!

    Jan 7
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Anxiety

    hey it%u2019s all up to you!! some poems r literally two lines long, it%u2019s just what suits u and speaks ur voice better, and what represents your feelings! i want ...

    Jan 4
  • Other » Narrative, Literature Re: release.

    Yes, I believe he will %uD83D%uDE4F u too!!

    Dec 29, 2025
  • Other » Narrative, Literature Re: release.

    I%u2019m Christian!! Ofc, I made the end have much meaning, the reader can pick!! Yes, this is my life rn lol, and I%u2019m glad u enjoyed!!

    Dec 28, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Judged

    Aw thanks so much for the review (it has been so long lmao idk why i replied this late ToT) and awww its so nice of you to say so, ...

    Dec 25, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Judged

    Don't mind me getting back to this after uhh like 3 months lmao but thanks so much for your review XD and I loved the format!

    Dec 25, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Internal Storms

    Aw, I%u2019m so glad you liked it! For the serums part, it%u2019s like so beauty products don%u2019t have a good effect on your skin, causing worse symptoms, and some just ...

    Dec 24, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Internal Storms

    Thanks for your thoughts and feedback, appreciate it

    Dec 23, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Three-Snake's Venom Chapter Two-Four

    Thank for all ur thoughts and tips!! I rlly live ur reviews!!

    Dec 22, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Three-Snake's Venom Introduction-Chapter One

    Thank u so much for your feedback and thoughts, I%u2019m glad u enjoyed and I appreciate your support!!

    Dec 22, 2025
  • Other » Narrative, Literature Re: release.

    thank uuuuu

    Dec 21, 2025


#longlivebigbrother
— alliyah