-
Re: sunlit car session
THANK YOU for the kind words and for your input. this was definitely not a poem meant to follow meter but i understand your sentiment. also welcome to the site!!
Feb 14, 2021 -
Re: sunlit car session
THANK YOU CARRY
Feb 14, 2021 -
Re: sunlit car session
thank you for reading and listening. it's not meant to be a song but chaotic thoughts is the best way to describe it. I'm glad you took the time to ...
Feb 14, 2021 -
Re: my jeopardy of late-night thoughts
this is fantastic
Feb 7, 2021 - Re: moonlit car session Jan 31, 2021
- Re: The Lost Dragon 41 Jan 31, 2021
-
Re: The Lost Dragon 38
dont boo that chapter title it was FANTASTIC
Jan 31, 2021 -
Re: The Lost Dragon 41
hmmmmmmMMMM are u trying to say youre constantly masking your true self out of fear of your past catching up to u to the point that the walls u have ...
Jan 28, 2021 -
Re: The Lost Dragon 41
U ASK AND U SHALL RECEIVE
Jan 28, 2021 -
Re: The Lost Dragon 41
when I said binged I meant B I N G E D and truly it is your fault for writing such a good story. BUT YES SEQUEL PLEASE IM SO ...
Jan 28, 2021 -
Re: The Lost Dragon 41
pls
Jan 28, 2021 -
Re: The Lost Dragon 41
i promise i'll keep up with it real time this time
Jan 28, 2021 -
Re: The Lost Dragon 41
on the real it was amazing sound and I hope you have the muse to make book two in the possible near future
Jan 28, 2021 -
Re: The Lost Dragon 41
words will never describe the genuine roller-coaster of emotions you put me through when I finish a chapter feeling sad and anxious and then immediately burst out laughing at the ...
Jan 28, 2021 -
Re: The Lost Dragon 17.3
100000% ENJOYING DONT U WORRY :,)
Jan 27, 2021
