-
Re: Bah Humbug
yes yes, the daddy was an alcoholic, and i shall look in to those edits xp thanks!
Sep 1, 2014 -
Re: A Potion to Make You Smarter
double srsly
Jul 29, 2014 -
Re: A Potion to Make You Smarter
srsly
Jul 29, 2014 -
Re: The future of 'merica
come now, we dont applaud poetry, we snap or is that just another lie ive been taught by the system
May 13, 2014 -
Re: The future of 'merica
*snaps*
May 12, 2014 -
Re: Party Haiku
boom that was awesome xp
May 11, 2014 -
Re: anti--
ehh, i had to write that or else i'd have wrote something that's actually offensive >.> and i will break that narrator-writer stereotype, ooooone day.
May 10, 2014 -
Re: anti--
must you mock me e.e it seems the format does indeed attract controversy. while i like it personally, others find it confusing. im going to need a way to balance ...
May 10, 2014 -
Re: anti--
alrighty. the whole use of italics and whatnot was to draw the readers attention to those certain terms and phrases. as it is more of a rant just written in ...
May 7, 2014 -
Re: anti--
I must remember to comment on this later >.>
May 7, 2014 -
Re: anti--
mini
May 7, 2014 -
Re: anti--
I thank you for your compliments and your criticisms. I'll have to look more into the style next time :p Thanks again.
May 7, 2014 -
Re: anti--
my phone did it for me And not telling xp
May 7, 2014 -
Re: anti--
the next time you complain about grammar in poetry I will shoot something. but eehhhh you're kinda there kinda not xp
May 7, 2014 -
Re: to my ex
I ain't no poet, but I'll take your advice anyway xp
May 5, 2014
