-
Re: Arctic Flower- Chapter One
uyguyfkyfyjtduyd bug me if i dont read this soon e.e
Mar 5, 2015 -
Re: The Saiyan and the Avatar
for shame
Jan 26, 2015 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
they are delicious
Jan 13, 2015 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
potototototototototoooooeeesss
Jan 12, 2015 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
you can make of it what you want, i still have yet to figure it out xp
Jan 12, 2015 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
i wish i knew vypsies, iiiiiii wish
Jan 12, 2015 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
bruuuhhhhhh
Jan 12, 2015 -
Re: how do we live like this?
as a poem, this is meh as a message, you couldnt be more right
Dec 17, 2014 -
Re: maybe God will turn us into galaxies in heaven
oh my dear the first three lines alone made me love this
Nov 26, 2014 -
Re: Back To Hell Trilogy - Part 1
Thank you kindly for the review xp
Oct 8, 2014 -
Re: Back To Hell Trilogy - Part 1
I gotcha, I only had a few minutes to put this down so there's just the basic outline and not much content. I do plan on fleshing everything out once ...
Oct 8, 2014 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
no problem, and thank you for the compliments xp
Sep 27, 2014 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
A user named blackwood, as it says it n the first sentence xp
Sep 27, 2014 -
Re: Murphy's: The Deadly Disease You Haven't Heard Of.
*slow clap*
Sep 26, 2014 -
Re: Murphy's: The Deadly Disease You Haven't Heard Of.
whatd you tell them?
Sep 26, 2014
