User avatar

vanillavelvet13

Aeris <3

  • Poetry » Realistic, Realistic Re: What is Harmony?

    Welcome~!!

    Jan 29, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Ricochet

    I love your work so much!! So much emotion and really, really emotional for me T~T!!

    Jan 27, 2021
  • Poetry » Humor, Romantic Re: What love feels like

    Thank you!! I'm learning a lot even if i was here for just a little while XD :3~~

    Jan 27, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Seed

    Thank you so much!! That's what I've been trying to capture in this poem~!! I really appreciate your review, Love lots!!~~

    Jan 22, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Seed

    Thank you! I've noticed how I wrote sank instead of sink T~T I should maybe change it. The line about the wise man was about someone who thought they were ...

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Seed

    Aww, thank you so much! You're review really means so much to me, I'll keep those in mind whenever I'm writing! Love lots~!

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: moonlit car session

    Hey! Not a review, I just wanna say how much this relates to me whenever I'm feeling down and just really under the weather (mentally). Hearing you read the poem ...

    Jan 16, 2021


Defeat has its lessons as well as victory.
— Pat Buchanan