User avatar

twilightxd

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Only Fish Have Gils - Chapter One

    ok this was prety good I like how your charecter has a critical condition, but that doesn't stop her. Plot: Ok consitering this is the first chapter I think you ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Love at First Bite

    I knew what this must be. Heaven. the period before "Heaven" is really not necessary because the two sentence obviousely go together. Just then, Carter Snow, my father, walked into ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Twilight Fanfiction: The Wedding

    I liked it. It was a little different from the really wedding so. I think Alice should be the bridesmaid and Jacob was supposed to be the best man, but ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: [deleted]

    OK, so it’s not a huge deal. But I had never been so hurt entirely on my own accord. These two sentence should be connected with a coma after the"but" ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Regret

    didn’t recognize it. Before, work was his life. He liked that life, it was enough for him. But Stacy showed him a life he never even could have imagined. For ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Bravery

    knowing it to the fact she tried to sleep with them for money to didn’t seem to help much at all. Its "too" I could kill myself every night but ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Trick-or-treat

    :smt045 It has ghouls and ghosts and free candy! Had would be better. “Hi, Billy. Hey, what are you going to dress up as for Halloween this year?” Stephen replied. ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Ugly Princess

    This is a really good short story, but I think you should give the the princess a name isnstead of just saying "our princess And then the king died. Both ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Other Man (part one)

    I really liked "The other man", but it was also very sad. I thought that is was going to be longer because of the thingy that I don't know the ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: love

    hey I liked your story line, but I think you could of done alot better with the writing. You Have a TON of typos and your missing capitlization. It makes ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A Simple Mistake: Chapter Two

    I really like this one and the first chapter, but like everyone else I'm don't see where your going. You need to write more. I really like the characters in ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Imperfect Day

    Wow, this is a really intence story and I think you told it amazingly. That must have been really horible. Ok, there was only few grammer isues that I noticed. ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Glass eyes and Ghosts

    ok, this is good. It has a real intence ending that makes me want to read more. Most of the grammer was good. You only had a few grammer issues ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: [deleted]

    I haven't read the boy in the striped pajamas, but I really enjoyed your version. I really like how you describe the scene in a child's point of view especially ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: If Love is not Enough Chapter 1

    I really liked this one because it had a lot of detail of their surroundings and the charicteres. great job :D :wink:

    Dec 4, 2008


Everything I’ve ever let go of has claw marks on it.
— David Foster Wallace