User avatar

twiggers

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: As I sit here

    As I sit here I think, I think of what’s going on, I think about what’s going to happen, I think about what’s already happened. Okaaaayyy... I'm pretty sure that ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: This is my song

    That was just... wow. It delivers a clear messega, but you must have the heart and soul and brain to figure it out. Writers are goos at making insirational pieces, ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Fire

    That was wonderful. The way it flowed was elegant and the way the opening snatched my attention, I'll never know. It wqas great, but could use a touchup, just tiny ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Sky

    It seems good so far, and you are great at coloring the personality, but you might want to proofred it. I'm no grammar freak, but my Aunt is, so she's ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Echo

    That, my friend, was absolutly wonderful. Short, but wonderful. You could make it abit longer, and then... WOW. I agree with Calligraphy, and Story Weaver13. Although light does not reach ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Coming out of Darkness

    I’ll march out of darknesswith my head held high.I’ll march out of darknesswith my eyes to the sky…I’ll come out of shadowsand bare my scars to all.I’ll come out of ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Shapeshifter- Chapter 1

    I think its a good start. I want to read more. This is a great story, it's deffinatly got potential. Please, checkout my post, it's called, 'Reilly Soar'. Check it ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Taboo [12]

    Good. I havent read the first few chapters, so i was lost. I like the diolouge, very animated. You might want ot try to describe a bit more. What color ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: FANG: A Maximum Ride Novel

    Have you read the first few (5) books of the series? The first is 'The Angel Experament: A Maximum Ride Novel' They were AWESOME! Angel, frankly, is creeping me out. ...

    Sep 28, 2010


A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.
— Paul Simon