Random avatar

tigerlover98

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Clean Your Room

    Gracias for your reviews. I'm thrilled that you like this, because this is my first poem.

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The pen's work

    That's a really nice poem. However, just like the comments before, it is a little too short. I'm not going to say a lot, because I'm new to Young Writers ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: A Prickly Christmas

    Thanks for the review. And your right. Most of the mistakes were typos. The only thing I didn't change is the idea part. I want to keep it simple there.

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dandelions Are Very Misunderstood

    That was really good. I really like poetry, but I'm really bad at it. I just can't find good rhyming words.

    Jan 13, 2010


Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain