User avatar

tiffanyann

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Flower Angel

    Okay so this is just to correct grammatical errors and stuff like that because this is just the prologue and it's not really enough to build a solid critique on. ...

    Dec 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The War of the Swans: Chapter Five: Tea Party

    Hey there! Let me just say that this is the best piece that I've read today at YWS, if not of all time. It is very, very well written, to ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Cosmos (Outer Space) Part 9

    First of all I'd just like to say that I'm not a really big fan of this genre but I actually liked this piece. That's saying something, especially reading it ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Savior:Chapter Five

    Hello AngelKnight900! I haven't read other chapters of your novel but from what I've read of this chapter I get the impression that it is a good work. It presents ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Law of the Street [R for language] CH.2

    Wow! Congratulations! This is really good! For the first time ever I don't have any grammatical corrections to write. In fact, there are several aspects of this chapter that I ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Tears of Fire CH 2 Part 2

    First of all, before I get into the load of corrections I have lined up, let me just say that this is a very good piece. What I liked most ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Stuck for a Title chapter 5

    Hi. I like your work so far-just minor corrections. Some are typos. The next morning Sam and the others asked Gina if they could have a packed lunch so they ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: shade: curse of the shadows heart

    Hi there! I read most of your work and noticed a lot of typos and spelling errors so I tried to correct them. His sister and his little brother were ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Angel's Mask (P. 1)

    Overall this is an average piece, some components are really great like the phrasing. I like the phrasing. There's only very few alterations that I have to suggest. original: How ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Gray's Garden, part 1

    This work is good from the very first sentence. It summmarizes almost everything and it's intering and encourages the reader to continue reading. For most people, they use the first ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Pythems End

    whoops! sorry about that ...must've pressed the wrong button. Anyway, what I was saying was that the writing was aiming to be traditional but it had some modern phrases. So.. ...

    Jul 17, 2009


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison