Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Eragon...Wait, we can't say that? OK, uh...hmm...uh... Wow...I think Eragon is the only BAD book I've read.

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Trail of Lies

    I was thinking the rythem would be hard to find. You see, the lines are sung rather quickly, and then there's a quick little instrumental break, sort of like the ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Triple Point - Segment 1

    Well, I didn't really find anything that zankoku_na_tenshi didn't catch. Nice work!

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Ooh! He should read some romance novels! I don't care if he hurts THAT genre's reputation! Just, dear lord, no more butchered fantasy stories.

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Up!

    Hmm... never heard a song that does this. I'll look up the Christina Agulara song, though. Maybe I'll just replace the bridge with an instrumental break. That might be a ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Your opinion is needed

    This should go in the appropriate literary forum. Under "writing" choose "submit something". You'll bne able to post it then. Oh, and I can tell you right now it looks ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Gypsie Eyes: prologue and chapter one

    *rereads* OK, I see how the storyteller could be a different person. You mgiht want to mention Karenna laughing at the storytellers story or something like that in order to ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The EagleFire Squadron

    Okay, I understand that I am lacking detail. But, what type of detail? Do you want detail on the character? The ships? Can you give me specifics? The characters especially, ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Fly

    Oh...yes, I did mean "spread our wings". My bad. I do have a tune, butit does change a little, I'll work on that.

    May 10, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The Unchained Melody

    Upadted May 6, 2008. I marked the chorus, verses, and bridge in the song. I made a few minor changes verse 1, the chorus and verse 2 are still the ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The Unchained Melody

    Usually, I spell pretty well. I must be having a bad day. And I seriously couldn't figure out how to spell "beauty". Thanks, now I know. Since I was only ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Betrayed and Plagued

    You guys certainly aren't as enthusiastic about commenting as before. Chapter 3-Surprises Abound Daniel yawned as he eyes peered open. Morning sunlight was pouring through the entrance to the tent, ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Flames of Revenge and Waters of Forgiveness

    Name: I'm really bad with picking "normal" names. I have all the people who've read "The Elements" to back me up on this. Do you think Jill or perhaps Elizabeth ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Flames of Revenge and Waters of Forgiveness

    Meep! I thought I made it obvous enough it was for the main character. I'll edit in his name throughout the story now. Thanks! As for what had happened before ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Betrayed and Plagued

    *begin's reading Kaurin's critique* *Frowns* *continues* *goes berserk* *cringe* At least he didn't guess what the event was...Did the getting along as kids make it that obvious? Chapter 2 Daniel, ...

    Mar 9, 2008


Always do what you are afraid to do.
— E. Lockhart, We Were Liars