User avatar

thewriterinside

thewriterinside

  • Short Story » Narrative, Other Re: Just Me, Myself, and I (Part 3 of 3)

    Hi! Rosie here for another review. Oh man! Something I really enjoy about your work is that you always manage to keep me guessing. You always keep me wanting more, ...

    Jun 28, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, Other Re: Just Me, Myself, and I (Part 2 of 3)

    Hi again! Rosie here for your second review. WOW WOW WOW! You grabbed from the first word and did not let me up for air until the last! I have ...

    Jun 28, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, Literature Re: Just Me, Myself, and I (Part 1 of 3)

    Hi there! Rosie here for a review. I found this piece to be better than I expected. I wasn't exactly sure what to expect by the title, but curiosity got ...

    Jun 28, 2015
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Narrative Re: Departures

    Hey! Rosie here for a review. I was really taken with this piece. I love pieces that are inspired by the tiniest random thoughts, songs or events. First off, I ...

    Nov 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Falling Deep- Chapter Three *Revised*

    Wow! Bravo! As usual, Rosie here, ready to review! Sorry it's been so long, love. School has kept me extremely busy. This chapter blew me away, as all your chapters ...

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Falling Deep- Chapter Two *Revised*

    Rosie here for a review! Wow! Amazing chapter! I'm definitely hooked and eagerly awaiting the next one. I held my breath during your piece basically the whole time. I practically ...

    Aug 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Falling Deep- Chapter One *Revised*

    Rosie here for a review! I will just review as I read, so just bear with me. Your first line is very eye-catching and thought provoking. I actually had to ...

    Aug 9, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Humor Re: Writer's Block

    Hey there! Rosie here for a review. First of all, I really love what you've done here. You've taken writer's block and you've completely captured the essence of how it ...

    Jun 12, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Shadow

    Wow! Personally, I think you should continue this. Although I knew almost nothing about the girl, I felt like I knew exactly who she was. I loved the thoughtfulness of ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: The Powers: Mental--Chapter 1

    Hi, there. Rosie here for a review. I’m going to review as I read, so I apologize if it’s a bit messy and chaotic. I admire that you’re able to ...

    Dec 19, 2013
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Literature Re: Matches To Ashes *Chapter One*

    Hi there! Rosie here for a review! I really like this piece, and think it has a lot of potential. I think that you could really flesh out the relationship ...

    Nov 2, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Heather

    Hi there! Rosie here for a review. Wow! This piece is stunningly beautiful. Your grammar is spot on, your imagery and descriptions are wonderful, and your tone is exceptional. Your ...

    Sep 7, 2013
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Faking Perfect

    Hey there! Rosie here for a review! I’m going to take this line by line, so I’ll give you my thoughts and suggestions as I go. Keep in mind that ...

    Sep 5, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: Spot The Difference: Chapter 01

    Hi! Rosie here for a review. First off, let me just say that this is a really good start. Let's talk about grammar. I think that grammar is your biggest ...

    Sep 5, 2013
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Memoirs of a Snack

    Wow! That was really hilarious! I love how you kept it so serious, and made me almost feel bad for the bag of pork rinds. It's actually my guilty pleasure ...

    Sep 4, 2013


Monster is a relative term. To a canary, a cat is a monster. We're just used to being the cat.
— Henry Wu, "Jurassic World"