User avatar

thething912

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Séance

    Yay! I actually finished reading a long story. Usually my ADD prevents that. Anyway, is there more to this? Because I would like to read. I like how you picked ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The red eyes of a nightmare.

    Yeah, there were some grammar errors in this. I think the idea of using Microsoft Office Word will help you with Grammar and Spelling sense, it has Grammar and Spelling ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: ????-Part 1

    Did this really happen to you? At my school I felt like an outcast also. All my friends were drugies. Although, I wasn't. But, perhaps, 90% of the school were ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Everything

    :smt087 I feel that way at times. You're not alone. If the internet is doing stuff to you just stay off of it. There are people out there that are ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elior Series-Chapter 1 Remake

    There were a few grammar errors like the $ goes before the number. And yeah is spelled with a h at the end or so I think. I like how ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Trapped Chapter 1

    "Sure, Beth! Thanks!" Susan replied. Beth grabbed the rest of the clothes and, struggling with the massive pile of clothes that nearly overflowed the basket, headed toward the river. You ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prey

    As he got dressed, Hannah kissed him on the neck knowing that, That's the only thing I see. Also, Michael used his sawn-off shotgun to kill, the lifeless corpse collapsed ...

    Sep 6, 2007


If you have to ask, "Is this cliche?", it probably is.
— - no name -