User avatar

thestraycat

thestraycat

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Moving On

    Hi there, Straycat doing a review here. This is something most of the people could relate to nowadays- unrequited love. Even I wrote something like this and lucky me, it ...

    Jun 8, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Move On

    thanks for the review.

    Mar 7, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Move On

    thanks for the review.

    Mar 7, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Move On

    thank you so much.

    Mar 7, 2017
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Romantic Re: Cold-Blooded

    Thamks guys for the advice :)

    Nov 28, 2016
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Romantic Re: Cold-Blooded

    Hi Bubbles! Thanks for the review. Its just a random thought that I brought into piece.

    Nov 27, 2016
  • Article / Essay » Dramatic, Realistic Re: A Dirty Mistress: To Be or Not To Be?

    Yeah it's a blog piece kind of writing.

    Nov 27, 2016
  • Article / Essay » Dramatic, Realistic Re: A Dirty Mistress: To Be or Not To Be?

    Hey Steggy thanks for the review. I'll put to mind everything you suggested. I admit I have a hard time applying the subject-verb agreement.. Maybe I will do some reviews ...

    Nov 27, 2016
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Romantic Re: Cold-Blooded

    Thank you for reading. I would make some editing. It is my first time to write a novel so I am bit dodgy on writing the parts of it. Right ...

    Nov 9, 2016
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Romantic Re: Cold-Blooded

    Thanks for the comment. I would make some changes and correction on the grammar. It was random thoughts and I am amazed on how you appreciated my work.

    Nov 9, 2016
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Romantic Re: Cold-Blooded

    Sorry for the grammar mistakes, I would totally work on it and keep on writing. %uD83D%uDE0A

    Nov 9, 2016
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Fantasy Re: Her Name is Kindness

    Well you have a great poem there. Even if it is only in a few lines, you deliver your message clearly and simple. Nice job!

    Aug 29, 2016
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: Even If The World Tells Me

    Thank you %uD83D%uDE00

    Aug 7, 2016
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: Even If The World Tells Me

    Just recently. Thanks for the comment

    Aug 7, 2016
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: Even If The World Tells Me

    :) Smiley emoticon

    Jul 27, 2016


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites